Marijuana will be legal in September 2018

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I had heard of bed n breakfast before, but not Bud n Breakfast.
If pot was illegal, how was it possible to advertise Bud n Breakfast and pot delivery during the past 25 years?
We overgrew the government using the Hitzig Vs Canada decision and the Charter leaving a gray area of "patient to patient trade" which eventually became heavily abused.

Another way to pitch a "bud a brekkie" is call it "holistic pain relief experience".

Many just didn't care about law and we're
cowboying it advertising in cannabis magazines and .biz

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Clearly you need to work on your reading comprehension skills.
There is no way to change that, if they are stupid when you meet them,they will still be that stupid long into the future, If stupid people could stop being stupid all on there own I'm sure there would not be any stupid people in the world as choosing to be stupid is, . . . stupid,

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Pot is a gateway drug to chess player, no fear all the trophies are still taken by the heroin addicts. If I have to explain that you should take up heroin, only on weekends should be enough for those with commitment issues.

He might not be all that familiar with how the elite work at staying the elite.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Don't you actually have to practice economics to be an economist? Harper was pretty much a career politician who never had a real job. Not only that, the multiple deficit budgets posted by his government seem to indicate that he had a rather poor knowledge of economics; either that or he deliberately ignored what he learned.
Your stupid is showing again. For someone that claims to have been a teacher you have a really poor grasp of reality. Probably explains a lot of the problems with youth today.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Your stupid is showing again. For someone that claims to have been a teacher you have a really poor grasp of reality. Probably explains a lot of the problems with youth today.

That's a laugh. If you'd been in one of my classes you might have actually learned how to think and avoid the multiple moronic posts you continually make.

Reactions: Mowich

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
I ordered my pot last Wednesday the 17th and I still don't have it delivered.
I noticed earlier this week, that my VISA was "Pending" and then Tuesday, (the 23rd) my VISA is "charged".
Maybe the delivery driver got high?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I ordered my pot last Wednesday the 17th and I still don't have it delivered.
I noticed earlier this week, that my VISA was "Pending" and then Tuesday, (the 23rd) my VISA is "charged".
Maybe the delivery driver got high?
The thing is that "they" know that Stoners are not the most discerning minds around and your pot may never arrive!

Bummer, eh?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's not illegal to be high in Canada and never has been and you won't be charged for a personal amount in your possession.

If you think it's good to wear the label of addict, think again.

Unlike you welfare bums, the working class pays for medical insurance. Good luck getting coverage as an addict. It excludes addicts from a plethora of opportunities and even from being a parent.

Junkie Injuns don't have to pay for needles and they are shooting pills not Street dope yet HIV rates have skyrocketed.

Now meth is the drug of choice. Only 5% ever get free and clear of a meth addiction.

They are the walking dead.

Last edited: