KKK Supporting Clinton Campaign

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
yep, all these posts on these particular threads are rather meaningless, but I do see more panic as
time goes on, and they are so afraid Hillary will become president, guess all of those haters of her
better sharpen up their swords for falling on after the bad news comes.

Is it hatred or more a realization that she may not be up to the job? I'd be curious to see how she will act when Putin starts getting rambunctious or the lunatic from N. Korea for that matter!

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Is it hatred or more a realization that she may not be up to the job? I'd be curious to see how she will act when Putin starts getting rambunctious or the lunatic from N. Korea for that matter!

in my opinion, as she has lots of government experience, she is much more up for the job than her
counterpart, putin won't intimidate her at all, or anyone else, but if it is trump and they begin
to use their political crap on him, he will lose it, those situations are when one needs to stay\
focused, debate like a true politician, and stand your ground, which gives you respect from the
putins of this world, she can do that very easily, he won't be able to.

the idea that she isn't capable of doing the job is laughable to me, as that just shows me that
no one has been paying attention to what she is 'really' capable of at all. the label you and
a few others give her is all wrong.
I think you have some idea that 'because she is a woman' she will crumble under the strain of
locking horns with other leaders in the world, far from the truth, she is a very strong person,
she has shown that over and over, too bad most of you missed that, I do see that is seems very
hard for many men to see 'any' woman as being strong enough to do the job. thatcher was a very
strong woman, although many didn't give her much hope, she certainly proved them wrong.
her responsibilities as 'secretary of state' has given her good experience, she is very informed
about other leaders around the world, and also what exactly is going on around the world.

there is no realization on this board from anyone about Hillary, just big emotion and criticism, without any giving a second look, the word realization on this
board is laughable, it is all great big one liner trash against her, no one gives
a minute to actually know much about her at all, just what they imagine about her, certainly not realization, just assumption.

anyway, people see what they 'want' to see, that is quite common.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
in my opinion, as she has lots of government experience, she is much more up for the job than her
counterpart, putin won't intimidate her at all, or anyone else, but if it is trump and they begin
to use their political crap on him, he will lose it, those situations are when one needs to stay\
focused, debate like a true politician, and stand your ground, which gives you respect from the
putins of this world, she can do that very easily, he won't be able to.

the idea that she isn't capable of doing the job is laughable to me, as that just shows me that
no one has been paying attention to what she is 'really' capable of at all. the label you and
a few others give her is all wrong.
I think you have some idea that 'because she is a woman' she will crumble under the strain of
locking horns with other leaders in the world, far from the truth, she is a very strong person,
she has shown that over and over, too bad most of you missed that, I do see that is seems very
hard for many men to see 'any' woman as being strong enough to do the job. thatcher was a very
strong woman, although many didn't give her much hope, she certainly proved them wrong.
her responsibilities as 'secretary of state' has given her good experience, she is very informed
about other leaders around the world, and also what exactly is going on around the world.

anyway, people see what they 'want' to see, that is quite common.

I don't recall giving her a specific label other than perhaps recognizing a few of her traits. Experience is very important for sure, a big part of it in fact, but all the experience in the world won't compensate for innate qualities than may be lacking. Hillary and Margaret Thatcher are two different people- Margaret being capable of something doesn't mean Hillary is capable.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Boomer, you missed another important memo. The homeland(s) of the Muslim refugees is about to make repatriation something that is safe for the people involved. Their 'welfare' allowance will allow them to have several foreign bred servants. You can guess what will be the most yacked about item right?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Another racists throws her support behind Hillary.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
what the **** lol. kkk has shown their support for trump, no one cares about your propaganda sources. you dumb racist goof.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
what the **** lol. kkk has shown their support for trump, no one cares about your propaganda sources. you dumb racist goof.

It's a moot point. KKK membership in the U.S. numbers 3000 - 5000. Some will vote for Trump and some will vote for Hillary but regardless of how they vote they aren't going to cause a landslide! :) :)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I would guess ,at a chance , and I am not picking up straws here , but I am sure you have no vote in American elections .
by some accounts neither do Americans

www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4-wQhtRiP8
Chimp Hacks Diebold GEMS tabulator

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Up yours you homophobic racist misogynist piece of snail slime. You adore the KKK and the Nazis.

Go trade your food stamps for more weed you worm.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Trump Leading in the Polls! OHHHHHH!

Thanks for the bump!

It is an important thread. :lol:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Up yours you homophobic racist misogynist piece of snail slime. You adore the KKK and the Nazis.

Go trade your food stamps for more weed you worm.

You better be really careful. This forum doesn't tolerate any kind of character assassination or put downs. You could be banned for five years! :) :) :)