KKK Supporting Clinton Campaign

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I had a dream that Hillary popped out of the cake at a KKK stag party. Should I take more meds to make the vision go away or sign up for assisted suicide as nothing can remove a picture so horrid??

She's Hitler. HITLER!

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
these types of threads are such garbage.

it wasn't that long ago, same type of thread stated that kkk was supporting trump.

what a joke all of this is.

do you guys really think all of these made-up threads are going to sway anyone from
voting for anyone?, me thinks not, but I guess some people are really stupid, and believe everything they read. oh well, I guess its entertainment.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
these types of threads are such garbage.

it wasn't that long ago, same type of thread stated that kkk was supporting trump.

what a joke all of this is.

do you guys really think all of these made-up threads are going to sway anyone from
voting for anyone?, me thinks not, but I guess some people are really stupid, and believe everything they read. oh well, I guess its entertainment.

It's very likely true though.................How many members belong to the KKK? Thousands? I'm sure there's a handful that can be found who support Clinton & Trump. For sure it is rather meaningless. :)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Since launching his bid for the Presidency, Donald Trump has intentionally used bigotry to attract supporters. It’s hard to identify a religion, a race, a nationality or even the residents of particular state that Trump has not spoken of in a hateful, disparaging way.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Which option should I do first, the suicide or the meds? Boomer if it was you that gave me the greenie I can only assume you are airbrushing that description into a vivid picture as we speak. (for your private collection and all that)

Since launching his bid for the Presidency, Donald Trump has intentionally used bigotry to attract supporters. It’s hard to identify a religion, a race, a nationality or even the residents of particular state that Trump has not spoken of in a hateful, disparaging way.
Considering how well he is doing that only means there are a lot of bigots in the US. Thank you for that update Boomer.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Considering how well he is doing that only means there are a lot of bigots in the US. Thank you for that update Boomer.

Which Americans don't want to admit, but is becoming so evident to the world during this election... there are plenty of Racists coming out of the wood work for this election...

There are 3.3 Muslims living in the USA, who will be not allowed to visit family because of Trump ban on Muslims. America is scared, ISIS has won.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=16d6NoaOnJY

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Which Americans don't want to admit, but is becoming so evident to the world during this election... there are plenty of Racists coming out of the wood work for this election...

There are 3.3 Muslims living in the USA, who will be not allowed to visit family because of Trump ban on Muslims. America is scared, ISIS has won.

And all of sudden...

and quit allowing these fukking Sand Nignogs into Canada..

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
It's very likely true though.................How many members belong to the KKK? Thousands? I'm sure there's a handful that can be found who support Clinton & Trump. For sure it is rather meaningless. :)

yep, all these posts on these particular threads are rather meaningless, but I do see more panic as
time goes on, and they are so afraid Hillary will become president, guess all of those haters of her
better sharpen up their swords for falling on after the bad news comes.

it is humorous, cause I'm sitting here with no particular person I wish to be elected as president,
and there is only two to pick from, and the only reason I see her as being elected, is that
the other choice is insane. if many of those republican followers of trump could back up time
and start all over, I'm sure they would be thinking twice about what their decision was, as
many others who were trying to run for the nomination were quite quickly kicked out by those
who were sucked in by all the hoopla from the trump talk, I'm sure two or 3 of those other choices
could have been a more 'true' republican type choice, and the party would have been solidly behind
whoever it was, and not split as they are now, as well as many voters, who by now must be scratching
their heads, and muttering to themselves, "jeesh what have we done".