John McCain is preparing to die

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
The end sounds near. He's a good man. I wish him the best in his next journey.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I have a great deal of respect for John McCain. He weathered the Hanoi Hilton, he's championed causes and advanced policies and what I respect the most about this man is that he is principled. Whether you agree or disagree with someones policy you can always appreciate if they are a principled individual. McCain's legacy is that of being a descent, serving, principled man.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I have a great deal of respect for John McCain. He weathered the Hanoi Hilton, he's championed causes and advanced policies and what I respect the most about this man is that he is principled. Whether you agree or disagree with someones policy you can always appreciate if they are a principled individual. McCain's legacy is that of being a descent, serving, principled man.

He's also human. I recollect a few times he fell into the trap and said something dishonorable for political purposes.

Not that I disagree with you, mind. I'm trying to point out that, even for his mistakes, he was a man who navigated the choppiest, scummiest waters in the world with dignity, honor, and courage.

I imagine John Glenn has a table for two and a coupla cold ones set up, just waiting for him.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I hope that the Navy puts on a jim-dandy procession for him when he passes, just to spite Bone Spurs.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Songbird is a traitor to the American people. Consorting with the enemy is just 1 of his many crimes.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
He'll get the respect he earned and deserves, cheese doodle or no cheese doodle.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Songbird is a traitor to the American people. Consorting with the enemy is just 1 of his many crimes.
f-ck off

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Up yours ****tard, some people on this forum probably have greater allegiance to the US and her master Israel than they do to Canada. If those places have so much appeal move there.
The only reason Songbird has any pull is because daddy was an Admirable.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Up yours ****tard, some people on this forum probably have greater allegiance to the US and her master Israel than they do to Canada. If those places have so much appeal move there.
I just knew you’d get around to Jew-hating.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Take your pills.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
John McCain: War Criminal

Putin exposes war crimes of American warmonger John McCain

John Mccain Exposed By Vietnam Vets And Pow's

Trump's Right: John McCain's Not a War Hero

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

F-ck off.