Jobs In Fort. Mac - Camps - Please Read

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
i'm looking to go to trade school, but i'm wondering which trade would give me the best shot at getting a job in northern bc/alberta/sask
any info would be greatly appreciated.

Would something in the line of environmental cleanup be a feasible choice? I'm thinking it may be in great demand in years to come.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Would something in the line of environmental cleanup be a feasible choice? I'm thinking it may be in great demand in years to come.

It allready is,Hazco does a lot of it in Alberta.Everything is about the environment these days,it's
#1 priority in any job and the first thing discussed.You might want to google United safety and talk to someone there about future job opportunities,their allways looking for safety people and will train you.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It allready is,Hazco does a lot of it in Alberta.Everything is about the environment these days,it's
#1 priority in any job and the first thing discussed.You might want to google United safety and talk to someone there about future job opportunities,their allways looking for safety people and will train you.

There you go ratbag, a chance for a successful career while benefitting the planet! :smile:

hasnain1985

Jan 26, 2012
Toronto
I've done my Masters in Mechanical Engineering from Ryerson University, Toronto. I am looking for some entry level/ Jr. Mechanical Engineer Position In Fort Mc, calgary or Edmonton. I don't mind living in camps

Please guide me where I should apply

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006