It's Climate Change I tell'ya!! IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE!!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Hawaii Under Blizzard Warning; 12 Inches of Snow Forecast for Summits​

By Sandy Fitzgerald | Saturday, 04 December 2021 10:37 AM

No big deal. The summit always gets plenty of snow every year. It's just another media hype to get people talking about something which is really nothing. Pretty much 90% of what the media babbles about every day is pretty much all bull shit. Yet, the peasants keep listening to those so called journalist buffoons. :ROFLMAO:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Two problems with that. 1 I have to pay taxes based on that inflated value. We have been here 14 1/2 years and our place has more than quadrupled in price.
2 There is not the job situation where kids born here can purchase houses in the area they grew up in. Selling popcorn to tourists or watching rich people die doesn't pay the mortgage on a million plus house.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
My problem isn't taxes..... It's insurance,
It's based on rebuild cost.... It would cost me as much to rebuild up north where I live as it would in Toronto while the resale value is only a fraction of what it would be in toronto

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Two problems with that. 1 I have to pay taxes based on that inflated value. We have been here 14 1/2 years and our place has more than quadrupled in price.
2 There is not the job situation where kids born here can purchase houses in the area they grew up in. Selling popcorn to tourists or watching rich people die doesn't pay the mortgage on a million plus house.
I understand where you are coming from , but it cannot change as Canada is importing more and more immigrants annually . Areas such as yours with the climate , views and amenities are attractive , all the reasons you are there . With the growing ease of doing business from home expect more fleeing the city for your friendly shores .

• Sad
Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I understand where you are coming from , but it cannot change as Canada is importing more and more immigrants annually . Areas such as yours with the climate , views and amenities are attractive , all the reasons you are there . With the growing ease of doing business from home expect more fleeing the city for your friendly shores .
As a matter of fact we are considering buying on the Island or Sunshine Coast .

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
You mean the rain just got racist, don't you? :LOL:
Everything else is so why not rain? Just read a piece about Washington State University declaring that Farmer's Markets, the Food supply (food banks) & Charities are racist as well. So hell, lets just all declare EVERYTHING IS RACIST and get on with our lives.

• Love
Reactions: taxme

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Everything else is so why not rain? Just read a piece about Washington State University declaring that Farmer's Markets, the Food supply (food banks) & Charities are racist as well. So hell, lets just all declare EVERYTHING IS RACIST and get on with our lives.
Gheto, inner city are also terms that get the snowflakes sniveling.