It's Climate Change I tell'ya!! IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE!!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Oh quit your whining, you dumb fuck. Hundreds of billions have already taken it with no sign of major side effects.
You are the dumb fuck, bozo. There have been many thousands of deaths and many more side effects as a result of those who took the covid experimental jabs. Do some research on the internet instead of getting on your high horse here and trying to make yourself look like the arse hole that you really are. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Have you been paying attention to the apparent rise in the number of still births recently ?
I doubt that he has at all. It looks to me like he could not give a crap about anything that these experimental vaccines have done to so many innocent lives and healthy people. I am not a coward like him. I will tell it as I sees it. (y)

Vbeacher

Electoral Member
Sep 9, 2013
Ottawa
You are the dumb fuck, bozo. There have been many thousands of deaths and many more side effects as a result of those who took the covid experimental jabs. Do some research on the internet instead of getting on your high horse here and trying to make yourself look like the arse hole that you really are. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, thanks anyway but I prefer to pay attention to the doctors and scientists not the screeching bozos you find on the internet. Only a fool would listen to that garbage, most of it filled with fake data and fake numbers.

Vbeacher

Electoral Member
Sep 9, 2013
Ottawa
I doubt that he has at all. It looks to me like he could not give a crap about anything that these experimental vaccines have done to so many innocent lives and healthy people. I am not a coward like him. I will tell it as I sees it. (y)
You're both whiny bitches cowering under your beds in fear as your trembling fingers pull up more and more 'scary' fake stories on the internet, unable to face the reality that you've been wrong all along and society has been right.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Yeah, thanks anyway but I prefer to pay attention to the doctors and scientists not the screeching bozos you find on the internet. Only a fool would listen to that garbage, most of it filled with fake data and fake numbers.
That is why thinking people don't listen to CBC. They simply regurgitate whatever lie the LPC pays them to.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Really?

Don't know much about the environment or why snow is important then, do you?
I know much more about the environment than you, obviously. And snow at sea level is not a good thing. Especially on the west coast. If we got snow and ice like back east there would be no reason to live here.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I know much more about the environment than you, obviously. And snow at sea level is not a good thing. Especially on the west coast. If we got snow and ice like back east there would be no reason to live here.
The odd cold snap is a small price to pay for living on the wet coast .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
OK Last night should fulfill the contract then. Now lets get back to + temperatures.
Check your forecast.

Potential for snow with light accumulation.

Locations: Nanaimo to the Cowichan Valley, Malahat, Greater Victoria.

Time span: Friday overnight and Saturday morning.

Remarks: A low pressure system brushing the south coast will bring a chance of wet snow from Nanaimo to Victoria Harbour. Be prepared for slippery road conditions, especially across the Malahat.

At this time, the trajectory of this low suggests a low probability of accumulating snow for this time period.

Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to BCstorm@ec.gc.ca or tweet reports using #BCStorm.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
And entering the ring from the Prairies:
1638556620106.jpeg
…& in Fahrenheit for those that think in imperial:
1638556665767.jpeg
I had a couple hundred pounds of snow in the box of my truck after the last storm (for traction), then parked in the garage last night (checking the fluids, etc…), & walked out to a small lake on the garage floor this morning. The garage is well insulated but not heated.

I’ll be squeegee’n out that garage tonight or I need skates to just take out the garbage….