It's Climate Change I tell'ya!! IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE!!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
So the government can get more of your money , why else ?

If those thieving politicians don't stop taking the few dollars that I have left, I am going to have no money left at all. Maybe that is the plan, eh? Have us all end up on the government dole to survive. Hey, we never know, eh?

Defund those good for nothing politicians whom will never miss an opportunity to make our lives even worse then what it is already. Sounds like a mighty great plan for we the peasant taxpayer's to look into. We the taxpayer's needs to take back control from these cheats, thieves and liars. It's our useless politicians whom keep getting this country into trouble. It will take we the people that will help get this country out of trouble. All the peasants needs to do is to start giving a shit. :D

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
"These losses will only deepen in the coming decades as the world heads toward global warming of 1.5 degrees above pre-industrial times, they warned."

Um, the pre-industrial era was dominated by a mini Ice Age. You know what science was settled a LONG time ago? When things are no longer cold, they warm up.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Of course , would you expect any thing different from the Liberals ? Last I heard leopards don’t change their spots .
It's the ultimate cash cow. Create a fake "imminent disaster" then dream up ways to invent entirely new taxes based on said "imminent disaster". And when the fake disaster doesn't happen, they can keep the tax going by saying, "See? It works".

What this country needs is a Bullshit tax. Every time a politician lies they have to put $1000 in the kitty. The worthless c*nts would be broke in a month.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
"These losses will only deepen in the coming decades as the world heads toward global warming of 1.5 degrees above pre-industrial times, they warned."

Um, the pre-industrial era was dominated by a mini Ice Age. You know what science was settled a LONG time ago? When things are no longer cold, they warm up.

OMG, It will be 30 below zero in the Arctic today. But thanks to this dam global warming, and a 2 degree rise in world wide temperatures soon, it will be 28 below zero tomorrow. I can just see all the ice melting tomorrow. There will be flooding in the Arctic. OMG. :ROFLMAO:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
OMG, It will be 30 below zero in the Arctic today. But thanks to this dam global warming, and a 2 degree rise in world wide temperatures soon, it will be 28 below zero tomorrow. I can just see all the ice melting tomorrow. There will be flooding in the Arctic. OMG. :ROFLMAO:
There will be no ice melt. The north pole has been ice free since 2013. They predicted it so it must be true.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
It's the ultimate cash cow. Create a fake "imminent disaster" then dream up ways to invent entirely new taxes based on said "imminent disaster". And when the fake disaster doesn't happen, they can keep the tax going by saying, "See? It works".

What this country needs is a Bullshit tax. Every time a politician lies they have to put $1000 in the kitty. The worthless c*nts would be broke in a month.

Defund the politicians. That should help tremendously in saving the taxpayer's billions of dollars every year in useless salaries. I say cut their bloody salaries in half. Works for me. (y)

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I will admit, I don't know the source of this BUT I think it's likely true. How could it not be?

Subject: The coldest day of the year

I dont know how factual this article is but it certainly asks some
questions from those who know the answer.

According to the Alberta Electric System Operator (AESO) website, on
December 31, 2021 the province's 13 grid-connected solar facilities
were rated at 736 megawatts of capacity but were contributing only 58
megawatts to the grid. Their 26 wind farms, with a combined rated
capacity of 2,269 megawatts, were contributing only 18 megawatts.

So, on a day that averaged somewhere around -30C across the province
(not exactly a rare event), at noon the total contribution of ALL
solar and wind capacity was only 76 megawatts, or 2.5% of the rated
solar/wind capacity. That means that someone (taxpayers?) paid for
97.5% of capacity that was totally absent at that particularly point
in time.

At that same time, the total load was 11,232 megawatts. So solar and
wind was providing only 0.7% of the total electric energy that was
demanded of the grid.

What would have happened that day if all of the existing coal and
natural gas fired plants had been mothballed - as some "experts" are
calling for in the near future? How many people would have frozen to
death? How many electric cars would not have started? If, on the
coldest day of the year, we can only count on 2.5% of the rated
capacity of solar and wind power, what's really going to happen? Will
we be subjected to rolling blackouts and brownouts? Will the
fundamental requirements of our modern society be available to us? Or
will we be jerked back to medieval times burning wood in our homes and
pulling our wagons with horses? Next time you're talking to Justin
Trudeau or David Suzuki, perhaps they would care to answer these
questions.

So forget the debate of how much the government should rebate people
when they buy an electric car or install a high-speed charger in their
garage. Forget the debate on how much carbon Canada emits into the
air. And ignore the people who believe that electric power somehow
magically comes out of the wall socket without considering the immense
complexity of operating a modern-day electric grid with power demands
changing literally on a minute-by-minute basis 24/7/365. Perhaps
someone should, finally, start talking about where all of our power is
going to come from, how reliable it will be, and how much it will
really cost (both to install and operate) - after our so-called
leaders shut down all of our fossil fuel and nuclear options.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Must be the Commies. . .
Nah, just ideological mental midgets who seem to confuse 'emissions-free' with efficient and reliable.
Here's another example. As of 2AM the demand for power in Ontario is sitting at 17,056 MW. Ontario's roughly 4500MW of installed wind power is cranking out a whopping 604MW and it's only a balmy -6F right now.
Meanwhile the gas-powered generation that a number of fucking retards in Ontario want banned is cranking out over 6000MW to make up for the fact that wind sucks hairy donkey balls. Those are the bastards who should freeze in the dark.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Almost like masks and mandates .
Yeah, not getting this. If the vaccinated are so afraid, why don't they self isolate instead of demanding the unvaccinated be locked up. According to a poll I saw this morning, 25% of the population thinks the unvaccinated should be locked up. They had just over 1500 responses to this poll .

Reactions: petros

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Yeah, not getting this. If the vaccinated are so afraid, why don't they self isolate instead of demanding the unvaccinated be locked up. According to a poll I saw this morning, 25% of the population thinks the unvaccinated should be locked up. They had just over 1500 responses to this poll .
Yeah, I wonder how many of those fuckers routinely text and drive.

Reactions: petros and taxslave