Is the world starting to turn against Bill Cosby?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What about any adult that is involved in fantasies that involve children almost exclusively? Creeps like Jimmy Savile survived because they had high powered connections. Adults watching Sesame St like programs might be a 'gateway drug' kind of relationship.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
What about any adult that is involved in fantasies that involve children almost exclusively? Creeps like Jimmy Savile survived because they had high powered connections. Adults watching Sesame St like programs might be a 'gateway drug' kind of relationship.
Yeah, watching too much Bert and Ernie might make otherwise hetero males opt for the gay lifestyle, instead.

"I think that I'll have one of those, please."

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Yeah, watching too much Bert and Ernie might make otherwise hetero males opt for the gay lifestyle, instead.

I watched Sesame street as a child and never did I think of them as gay. Even as an adult, I'd think of them more as just close friends or brothers but not as gay. Did you ever see them carry out sex acts on one another? I never did.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Dear Spillbeer Once more you have ruined another thread with your insane ranting and idiotic raving.

Please show kindness to the ocularly-impaired and mentally ill. His User Name should give you a clue as to his pathetic state of mind. My sympathies to him and his.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
I watched Sesame street as a child and never did I think of them as gay. Even as an adult, I'd think of them more as just close friends or brothers but not as gay. Did you ever see them carry out sex acts on one another? I never did.
one of the writers admitted that they were based on his homosexual relationship.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I wasn't referencing the actors, I was referencing the adults at home that watched those channels rather than 'adult tv'. You might ask yourself why the West exports children's programs to 3rd world countries but they get programs we classify as 'adult' such as the Simpsons and Beavis and Butthead rather than Sesame St..

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

I wasn't trying to knock all those quality conversation you had with the ladies about Bert and Ernie or with the guys when you you were out doing Bert and Ernie things.
You sure you are adult enough to use the thumps as your main means of communication with the real world?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I wasn't trying to knock all those quality conversation you had with the ladies about Bert and Ernie or with the guys when you you were out doing Bert and Ernie things.
You sure you are adult enough to use the thumps as your main means of communication with the real world?
BTW, I'm a little old to have seen Sesame Street. I got The Friendly Giant, Chez Helene, Razzle Dazzle. It came along after I'd started school.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How many bars did you sit in where that was the channel that was on? If you are 'normal' the answer would be 'none'. If it was always on one of those the chances are you aren't all there.
Having to explain this in detail is also a sign that things aren't right on your end of the conversation.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
How many bars did you sit in where that was the channel that was on? If you are 'normal' the answer would be 'none'. If it was always on one of those the chances are you aren't all there.
Having to explain this in detail is also a sign that things aren't right on your end of the conversation.
How many bars do you sit in with Sesame Street on in the corner?

You could do all sorts of things with that little riff in a comedy routine, though.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
How many bars do you sit in with Sesame Street on in the corner?

You could do all sorts of things with that little riff in a comedy routine, though.

========================================================================================================

What MHz is telling us with his insults.......is that he has NO valid argument available to defend his position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His beloved Muslims and all the other illegals- specially chosen by LIE-berasl as ideal Cdns- are too often being indicted as rapists and killers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article that illustrates that we should not just let anybody immigrate to Canada without first investigating their values! With some comments of my own in brackets):

An 11-Year-Old Girl Is Gang Raped in India and Blamed for It, Too

By KAI SCHULTZ and SUHASINI RAJ. July 29. 2018

CHENNAI, India — After school, when the 11-year-old girl rode her bicycle around the well-to-do apartment complex where she lived with her family in Chennai in southeastern India, an elevator attendant would find her and lead her to a basement, a rooftop or a public bathroom.

Once there, he would inject her with an orange liquid or feed her a cold drink likely laced with drugs to immobilize her, then tie a belt around her neck and rape her, she later told her older sister. He invited the complex’s security guards, plumbers and electricians to join.

(Gee- paedophiles are usually secretive about their vile vices- but these guys are pretty brazen- with no fear of cops!)

Over the course of seven months, they, too, raped and molested her, possibly dozens of times, using makeup to cover any marks they left on her, her sister said.

“She was blackmailed on the edge of a pocketknife,” the 11-year-old girl’s sister, a university student, said in an interview. She said the men had told her younger sister: “If you tell your mother, we will kill her.”

A current of rage shot through Chennai last week after the police arrested 17 men, ages 23 to 66, for the assaults. Lawyers beat several of the men as they were curled up on the floor of a local courthouse.

Frantic residents of the building where the girl lived organized round-the-clock shifts guarding the entrance.

(You really have to wonder at the mindset that could see a child used in such a fashion- but the REAL QUESTION is why those guys have NO FEAR of retribution? Just how deep does misogyny run in many eastern lands?)

But a few days later, the police stopped answering calls from reporters. Around Chennai, people blamed the mother. They erroneously said the girl, who wears hearing aids and acted younger than her age, was “deaf and dumb.” They dismissed questions about women’s safety.

The girl’s older sister, whose name cannot be revealed by Indian law, said she was furious at the turn of events. As with other violent assaults against women and girls that have shaken India this year, the victim was getting the blame, shifting the focus from the men’s behavior, she said.

“If we shy away from conversations about sexual assault, the only thing we are conveying to young boys and girls is that the issue is not discussable,” the sister said. She referred angrily to a news report about a woman who said she was raped by 40 men over four days.

Discussions about sexual assault are changing in parts of India, where harassment has long been dismissed indulgently as “eve teasing.” The transition accelerated in 2012, when a 23-year-old woman riding a private bus in Delhi was attacked by several young men, violated with an iron rod and left on the side of the road.

(WE really ought to ask if the LIE-beral immigration system with its open to anybody standards is really right for Canada! Some of these people carry values that are at odds with our most basic civil rights!)

Two weeks later, the woman, Jyoti Singh Pandey, died from her injuries and protesters flooded streets all over the country. The government created a fast-track court for rape cases and introduced capital punishment for especially brutal sexual crimes.

But some of the country’s most vocal women’s rights advocates warned that passing tougher laws would not magically prevent crimes against India’s girls and women.

(Oh dear- as we know- our very own LIE-berals routinely plea bargain criminal cases where major crimes become minor ones and minor crimes are forgotten- so who can blame Indian legislators from taking lessons from our virtue signalling, staunchly feminist prime minister who sloughs off the Kokanee Grope with some casual crap about negative experiences!)

A study released this year found that more than 99 percent of sexual assaults in India are never reported. And in those that are, police investigators intimidate women into changing their statements or use invasive “two-finger” tests to determine whether they had a prior sexual history.

(Oh but think of all the govt gravy that is saved by not bothering to try the tedious criminal cases! Our very own LIE-berals released SEVEN accused killers without the bother of a trial in summer 2017! And LIE-berals saved more gravy by releasing half a dozen fraud artists for different cases! Yes- in LIE-beral Ontari-owe you CAN steal MILLIONS OF DOLLARS and walk away with it if the case is too complicated for LIE-berals to bother with! THREE SEPARATE FRAUD CASES involving the theft of fifty million dollars were dismissed in 2017 in Ontari-owe because “LIE-berals lacked the resources to try the men in reasonable time”- too long a wait for trial violates their rights!)

If the answer is yes, the conviction rate plummets. Even if a case makes it to court, women sometimes wait decades for justice.

“The problem is not the law or the severity of the punishment,” said Shruti Kapoor, an Indian economist and women’s rights activist. “The problem is the broken judicial, political and administrative system. What use is a law if it’s not implemented properly, if the system is plagued with corruption and it takes years for victims to get justice?”

(WE might ask the same of our LIE-beral hug a thug judges! And we might ask what use is a law banning hand guns when the guys doing the shooting are not alllowed to have them in the first place! The problem is not law but lack of will to implement existing laws!)

Rajat Mitra, a psychologist with decades of experience interviewing convicted rapists and working with Indian officials, said that in parts of the country, it was still common for people to see rape “as less of a crime and more of a social deviation or aberration against the family honor.” Girls and women are often blamed, he said. Politics sometimes creeps in.

This year, Hindu lawyers blocked police officers from charging a group of Hindu men accused of raping and killing an 8-year-old Muslim girl in northern India. They said the men had been set up and were innocent.

(An 8 year old set up a bunch of adults? And the lawyers refused the case? Who is running that court?)

In May, a teenage girl who was gang raped in eastern India was set on fire by one of her attackers after her parents reported the crime to a village council.

It is hard to track the rise or fall of sex crimes anywhere in the world, partly because so many are not reported. But in India, Mr. Mitra, the psychologist, said that the prevalence of gang rapes has risen as fissures over issues like caste are pushed into public view and men migrate to cities from rural communities, where regressive attitudes toward women are common.

“There are a greater number of groups of men roaming the Indian streets who carry an aura of anonymity and are not rooted in the city,” he said.

(Oh! Just the sort of society that LIE-berals want to build for US! Have they even CONSIDERED how anonymous and rootless our army of LIE-beral adopted and fed illegals will be feeling- lost in those not so cheap hotel rooms?)

(But then our LIE-berals are so blase about so many things related to the values of our newly arrived illegals- we already know that LIE-berals will not call things such as wife beating, female genital mutilation, and honour killings as “barbaric practices” and will not warn immigrants against such practices should then why not LIE-berals shrug off gang rape as well? Do LIE-berals see its as more of a “social problem” -one with negative experiences?)