Is the world starting to turn against Bill Cosby?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Mowich,

I've always respected you the most on this forum, so I'll take your words to heart and try to be less edgy in the future.

It's hard for me these days, though. I'm a 70's child and that style of humour is still in my bones. Although raising two little girls has certainly toned me down a bit. My test is always..."Is the joke funnier than it is mean?"

I can see your point on this one.

========================================================================================================

Poor Mowich- he just does not see how the MeToo movement is NOT about facts- rather it is about MOB RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The modern LIE-beral dictatorship is getting DESPERATE as all its policies fall into disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they had such success smearing Patrick Brown that they are trying it out again on that Yankee lawyer who has been nominated as a Supreme Court judge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a explanation of how DIRTY the smear against Kavanaugh is:

The accuser Kelly has sat SILENT for 30 years over the alleged crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why wait so long..... until LONG AFTER any real evidence is GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After such a LONG SILENCE, she has chosen to speak out- at a time when the enemies of Trump are FRANTIC to damage the guy in ANY WAY they can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The timing of the accusation is HUGELY SUSPECT because of the political fallout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That the woman has REFUSED to testify before a Congressional Committee UNLESS she can do so in a "Safe Space" is even more telling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should ask WHAT IS A SAFE SPACE??????????????

Feminazis describe that safe space as one were the accuser can tell HER SIDE of the story- WITHOUT the bother of any real cross examination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The accuser speaks and we are supposed to accept it as gospel truth without question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creating that "safe space" also means the accuser will BE FREE of any legal charges related to SLANDER, LIBEL OR PERJURY!!!!!!!!

The accuser can say whatever she likes with NO LEGAL CONSEQUENCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals will point to her request that FBI investigate her accusation........but THERE IS NOTHING to investigate at this time!!!!!!!!!!

After 30 years there is no evidence- no bruising, no marks, no DNA evidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is ONLY the unproven word of a woman who may very well be in the pay of people who HATE TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By allowing this woman to make her accusations in that "safe space" - LIE-berals have just REVERSED A THOUSAND YEARS of legal precedent and civil rights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But LIE-berals are far more interested in power and gravy than they are in trivial stuff like civil rights and the rules of evidence!!!!!

And just like in the Patric Brown case- Kavenaugh has NO LEGAL DEFENSE against the smears that may be politically motivated!!!!!!

HYPOCRITE LIE-berals here in Ontari-owe urged Brown to sue his 2 female accusers .......while IGNORING the very real cost and consequences of such legal action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firstly- the damage was done- the accusers walked into a news media outlet- where one apparently had a FRIEND on staff and told her story to media!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CTV news then reported the complaint against Brown.................leaving him with NO legal means of defending himself in the short term!!!!!!!!!!!!

Browns attempt to become Ontari-owe premier was killed by the unsubstantiated accusation- and WHO would he seek damages from for that??????????????????

One has to ask if that women had legal advice before speaking to CTV media?????????????

Did legal advisors- perhaps lawyers on retainer at CTV - explain to Brown`s accusers how to make their accusation WITHOUT risk from a slander or libel suit???????????????

If the women had told their story at a police station then they would be at risk of slander or perjury charges if they lied!!!!!!!!!!!

But telling a damaging story to to news media means NO LEGAL CONSEQUENCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh sure- Brown could spend $100 grand- or more - SUING his accuser for slander- but she owns nothing and can pay NO damages!!!!!!!!!!!

She owns nothing and could not even pay Browns legal bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if she could pay damages- the Ontari-owe legal system SPECIFIES that nobody may PROFIT from a lawsuit- you can WIN COMPLETELY in court and still OWE MONEY to your lawyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What LIE-berals have done is to urge Brown to spend YEARS in court and wasting huge sums of HIS money- fighting a legal GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brown`s accuser owns nothing so she would have access to LIE-beral legal aid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is exactly the kind of fight LIE-berals ENJOY - watching their enemies exhausting their energy and resources in fruitless legal wrangling while LIE-beral pals dig into the public purse for their needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have often promised they would create more jobs for us........its just too bad that ALL the new jobs are for LAWYERS!!!!!!!!!

At every turn it is LIE-berals who are the enemies of fir play, civil rights and honest government!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Only if they want to be, . . . . I swear that is what the memo said. Perhaps they should label 'bathrooms' as 'Bathroom' and move onto something 'important'.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Poor Mowich- he just does not see how the MeToo movement is NOT about facts- rather it is about MOB RULE!

I do not support the me2 movement, stb. I support women who have the balls to come forward, have charges laid against their abuser, go to court and tell the unblemished truth without collusion or obfuscation. I do not, nor will I ever, support unsubstantiated allegations. I also find that dredging up incidents that are decades old to be suspect in light of the fact that people often make mistakes when they are young. It is the life they have lived since their youth by which they should be judged. IMHO

The accuser Kelly has sat SILENT for 30 years over the alleged crime.
Kavanaugh's accuser is Dr Ford. The alleged incident was over 36 years ago.

Why wait so long..... until LONG AFTER any real evidence is GONE
I do wonder why these accusations took so long to come to light. I do wonder why the Dems sat on the letter so long.

The timing of the accusation is HUGELY SUSPECT because of the political fallout
It doesn't quite pass the smell test.

That the woman has REFUSED to testify before a Congressional Committee UNLESS she can do so in a "Safe Space" is even more telling
She testified today. There was no safe space.

The accuser speaks and we are supposed to accept it as gospel truth without question
I always question.

There is ONLY the unproven word of a woman who may very well be in the pay of people who HATE TRUMP
I doubt that. I do believe she is a pawn of the Dems or at least is being used as one.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Considering the gap between the time of the crimes and the time of the conviction it doesn't point to kids being very safe or able to get justice when something goes wrong.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Collaborate on the book that contains their full confessions, what other possibility could exist Walnut??

If it was you going to the slammer you would want a roommate that looks like Trump. The phallic symbol you cling so tightly to there days, Hillary and Obama would represent women as inferior to you and men that are 'inferior' but with dicks a lot bigger than yours so you put out an un-natural level of hatred towards them to disguise the true level of admiration you have for the pudgy white guy.
A little taste of what happens when I have to pay the whole rent on my place. Not many spot you for the free-loader you are at heart do they. The part you might not like the most is this ride has no exits. Fitting to to a liar IMO. That is the only destiny you are involved with.
Edit to add.

Walnut:

How many times a day do you feel like you should wash your hands? You have such a dirty perverted mind, no wonder only one group would allow you to be associated with them. (not that any have actually said they appreciate your efforts to save their honor from the likes of me.

Feel like a little trip down memory lane? (like you have a fuking choice at this part of the show, lol)

Last edited:

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Collaborate on the book that contains their full confessions, what other possibility could exist Walnut??
If it was you going to the slammer you would want a roommate that looks like Trump. The phallic symbol you cling so tightly to there days, Hillary and Obama would represent women as inferior to you and men that are 'inferior' but with dicks a lot bigger than yours so you put out an un-natural level of hatred towards them to disguise the true level of admiration you have for the pudgy white guy.
A little taste of what happens when I have to pay the whole rent on my place. Not many spot you for the free-loader you are at heart do they. The part you might not like the most is this ride has no exits. Fitting to to a liar IMO. That is the only destiny you are involved with.
Ad hominem is a poor argument.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Do you get hard when you think about Bill's massive black snake coming for you??

========================================================================================================

POOR LIE-berals STRUGGLING SO HARD to make their biased and distorted views seem fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is so very much money and power and prestige on the line that the congressional hearings into the allegations of Kavavanaugh simply DO NOT pass any reasonable smell test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A woman has been allowed to APPEAR IN PUBLIC and make very damaging accusations WITHOUT ANY SORT of police investigation!!!!!!!!!!!!

The political repercussions that will ensue IF her UNPROVEN allegations are accepted ARE HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The president of the United States may have his chance for re-election KILLED OFF by fantasies created and organized by his enemies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is NO hard evidence for the accusations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The public gets no say in all these political machinations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is NOT democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a political coup by FEMINAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

American author Christina Hoff-Sumers wrote the best book on the subject- called "Who stole Feminism" - of how feminazis produce Fake News to support their radical and distorted policies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral politicians are so desperate to cling to power at any price they are even willing to let feminazis CRIPPLE our democracy in exchange for votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Do you get hard when you think about Bill's massive black snake coming for you??
Your dick would probably enjoy the break.

Edit to add:
Walnut, you really are a hopeless liar, like the politicians you admire so much.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
POOR LIE-berals STRUGGLING SO HARD to make their biased and distorted views seem fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even in the two party system there is a true lack of leadership. That is because neither are running their own program when the public supposedly gives them the reins. Today the decisions are made by others in a series of closed door meetings and the public officials are only there to read the decisions to the taxpayers. Rule from a position of strength has the closed door meeting being held where the taxpayer can hear them.
There is so very much money and power and prestige on the line that the congressional hearings into the allegations of Kavavanaugh simply DO NOT pass any reasonable smell test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Politics is not left to chance and the few time it pokes it's head up it throw a fuk into 'plans'. Hezbollah winning the leadership had the 'weekend' of the UN STL retrial meeting last 5 years and counting. American politics is much more controlled than that, we operate in the shadow of what is policy of the US and they are subject to the whims of the World Bank.

A woman has been allowed to APPEAR IN PUBLIC and make very damaging accusations WITHOUT ANY SORT of police investigation!!!!!!!!!!!!
If an investigation ever happened the room would be 1/2 empty and the missing would be looking for one-way tickets out of the country. Luckily that will never happen as dreaded pot smokers would have to be let out of prison to make room for them.

The political repercussions that will ensue IF her UNPROVEN allegations are accepted ARE HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really: Kennedy knew his day of moving up in politics was over when bodies started to surface. They still him draw some wages from the system long after he became irrelevant.

The president of the United States may have his chance for re-election KILLED OFF by fantasies created and organized by his enemies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You make it sound like his replacement will accomplish what any Prez before him has failed to do.

There is NO hard evidence for the accusations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doh, that is how drama is a dull soap opera is created out of nothing. You should be collecting a wage.

The public gets no say in all these political machinations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will have a limited definition of what 'all' actually means in the 'big picture'.

This is NOT democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course it is Dear. Democracy after it has come off the rails is the part not mentioned.

This is a political coup by FEMINAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A rose by any name type of thing.

American author Christina Hoff-Sumers wrote the best book on the subject- called "Who stole Feminism" - of how feminazis produce Fake News to support their radical and distorted policies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really? What errors did he make. If the answer is 'zero. he and you are deluded to some degree.

LIE-beral politicians are so desperate to cling to power at any price they are even willing to let feminazis CRIPPLE our democracy in exchange for votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What sort of democracy is it when both side accept bribes from the same entity in the shadows?