Is the world starting to turn against Bill Cosby?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
No sorrow over the 10,000's that are guilty of the same crimes but social position means they will never be charged let alone do any time?
Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy come to mind.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
BC was a regular at Orgy Island, TK was drunk and chasing office staff. You see no difference at all do you? If all sex crimes in the US were prosecuted Hollywierd and DC would be ghost towns.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
BC was a regular at Orgy Island, TK was drunk and chasing office staff. You see no difference at all do you? If all sex crimes in the US were prosecuted Hollywierd and DC would be ghost towns.

========================================================================================================

WAY TOO MUCH HORSE SH+T in the Cosby trial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes- he was convicted- of crimes committed 30 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much of the conviction was based on sheer numbers- he denies and several woman accuse.........so how much of this conviction was decided by POPULAR VOTE????????????????????????

I do not know if Cosby IS TRULY guilty and I am wondering if the judge really KNOWS EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ask if the judge might not have let the pressure of the pubic mob sway the verdict???????????????????????

NO JUDGE of sound mind- especially ones in United States where judges are often ELECTED- would ever want to emerge from a court room to face a phalanx of media hounds and Feminazis baying for blood and tell them to go home because there is not enough honest evidence to convict Cosby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
========================================================================================================

Yes- he was convicted- of crimes committed 30 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much of the conviction was based on sheer numbers- he denies and several woman accuse

I think we have to accept that it's true although I wish to hell it wasn't! Being an actor doesn't guarantee that the person is a saint.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I've seen pictures of Cosby's accusers.

If I were Bill, I would have drugged MYSELF before having sex with them!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

Yes- he was convicted- of crimes committed 30 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crimes that were proven in a court of law you asshole. Crimes that he admitted to in the deposition below. Crimes that included buying Quaaludes for the purpose of drugging women he then raped. Crimes that he wished to keep hidden from the public for the sole purpose of preserving his status in the community.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2158445-cosby-deposition.html

One can hope that he will meet Bubba in the shower one day. Just desserts for this violent sexual offender.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
A sentence like this to a blind 81 year old is essentially one of Life. It seems it have been somewhat effectual if it had been pronounced 30 years ago in terms of personal conduct. I've got some problem with his accuser, a flamoyant lesbian activist, who was payed off ($3.4M in 2004) to forego criminal complaint, but brought this back in era of the Me Too bandwagon as some type of heroine 'victim'. She kept the money when she broke that agreement, though. Her idealism didn't stretch to forgoing profiting from the situation.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
A sentence like this to a blind 81 year old is essentially one of Life. It seems it have been somewhat effectual if it had been pronounced 30 years ago in terms of personal conduct. I've got some problem with his accuser, a flamoyant lesbian activist, who was payed off ($3.4M) at the time, 2004, to forego criminal complaint, but brought this back in era of the Me Too bandwagon as some type of heroine 'victim'. She kept the money when she broke that agreement, though. Her idealism didn't stretch to forgoing profiting from the situation.

This must be a tough one for you. Whom to hate more, the Negro or the women?

Nah, just kidding. I'm sure there's room in your heart to hate both of them equally, as you Lord commanded.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
This must be a tough one for you. Whom to hate more, the Negro or the women?

Nah, just kidding. I'm sure there's room in your heart to hate both of them equally, as you Lord commanded.
Thankyou. I have no hate for either. I just don't like racists of any colour (there are plenty of blacks who qualify for the term by playing the race card to stir up racial divisions to political advantage) or feminists of any transgender.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Time for him to become an anonymous 'songbird' as he would certainly have known how deep things went as far as children and adults being put into citations that have laws calling those acts crimes.
It is not a 'closet industry' it is worth billions per year, that is why you get a token prosecution every decade or so.

The facts are way too many of the children that were adopted before then ended up in emergency rooms with bones broken by their adoptive parents. The ones that died showed signs of torture or when missing and are presumed to gave been sold into child trafficking groups in the US.

Paul Ladd interviewed director Susan Morgan Cooper about her upcoming documentary film "To the Moon and Back", telling the stories of children and parents affected by the Russian adoption ban.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dima_Yakovlev_Law
It also bans citizens of the United States from adopting children from Russia.[5] The law was signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin on 28 December 2012 and took effect on 1 January 2013.[6] The law is informally named after a Russian orphan adopted by a family from Purcellville, Virginia, who died of heat stroke after being left in a parked car for nine hours.[1]

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Hah!

I just KNEW Mowich would give me a thumbs down for my joke! Oh well, petros gave me a thumbs up...so the great male/ female divide continues when it comes to an 'out there' style of sexist humour, I suppose.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
But relax there, Mowich. One of my favourite old jokes? A guy is talking about his family and says...

"I have 3 beautiful children...and 2 ugly ones." ;)

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Hah!

I just KNEW Mowich would give me a thumbs down for my joke! Oh well, petros gave me a thumbs up...so the great male/ female divide continues when it comes to an 'out there' style of sexist humour, I suppose.

I have nothing against sexist humour, HH. I simply thought you comment was in extremely bad taste.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Guess I can leave out the one about a woman in the old west being tied to a fence and the last line is. 'Well Mame, it looks like this ain't your day.'

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Mowich,

I've always respected you the most on this forum, so I'll take your words to heart and try to be less edgy in the future.

It's hard for me these days, though. I'm a 70's child and that style of humour is still in my bones. Although raising two little girls has certainly toned me down a bit. My test is always..."Is the joke funnier than it is mean?"

I can see your point on this one.