I Would Rather Give My Billions To Elon Musk Than Charity

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Google CEO Larry Page has an unusual idea about what should happen to his billions should he die.

Instead of giving it to a philanthropic organization, he'd rather hand over his cash to Elon Musk, the founder of Tesla, SpaceX, and SolarCity.

In a conversation with Charlie Rose at a TED conference on Wednesday, Page said he wanted his money going to capitalists like Musk — those with big ideas for changing the world — according to a report at Wired.

He thinks Musk's vision for going to Mars "to back up humanity" is inspired. He said, "That’s a company, and that’s philanthropical."

http://www.businessinsider.com/larry-page-elon-musk-2014-3

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Sooner the better that happens for him and the ones that think like that. Elon should become part of an NASA animation, what could possibly go wrong in that land??

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Tom Saxe​

Look folks, it’s as plain as the fake tan sprayed on Frump’s face every morning. It makes no difference who occupies the White House at ANY given time, it matters not wither an election is legitimate or not. The truth is that a vast majority of the leadership of ALL the major countries of our planet are beholden to, and controlled by, the MONEY LENDERS, what is commonly referred to as the “Elite/Cabal”.
Like that often-quoted phrase, “Money Makes The World Go Round”. Regardless of whether you believe that the recent election in the USA for POTUS was legitimate and a “Win” for the American people and the world, or a huge fraudulent robbery and injustice, unless you do the research/fact finding, and look back on history, you will be forever duped and forever be a victim either way.
It doesn’t matter what you believe or not believe regarding all the various “Conspiracy Theories”, the BANKERS are laughing all the way to the bank. They, the Elite/Cabal has won again. They will continue to control every aspect of our lives and continue on with their agenda until they are stopped.
Rather than suffering with the Doom & Gloom, or getting caught up with the false assumption that we are now on a pathway towards peace, I still choose to be optimistic about the future of mankind.
The fact is that all of the Trillions of dollars/dinero spent annually on the military/industrial complex by all the major countries on our planet COULD be spent on feeding the starving, sheltering the homeless, ending all the shit that has plagued mankind forever, and CREATING PEACE.
Some believe that you must look at history to get an idea of the future. Historically, the world’s monetary system has been controlled by the families/people at the very top of the “Pyramid” of power for a very long time, the power being the control of the world’s monetary systems and our various governments.
Also, historically, we must look at who has benefitted from the constant wars that have plagued our species for so long. The how and whom has evolved over the past two hundred years or so, with the “Puppet-Master” assholes at the top of the Pyramid benefitting the most even as they die off and regurgitate in their future generations.
Read what Eisenhower said in his departing speech and ask yourself if what he said makes any sense to you or not. Those final thoughts by our 34th POTUS were a warning that was NOT heeded. Those words were, as I like to say, “Like a Single Fly, Farting in the Wind”.
Where do we go from here as a species? Do we just follow along like obedient Sheeple, trusting, obeying, straight over a potential cliff in the distance? Many will say, “I certainly HOPE not”. I’m optimistic (hope is useless) that many WILL heed all the warnings and somehow triumph over the factions that plague our species.
Ignorance is no longer an excuse. Whether you are a Latte-Drinking, BMW-Driving Sheeple, or one swizzling down a Jack Daniels out of a paper cup while driving your F-150 Pick-Up truck, you still have time to “Wake-The-Fuck-Up”. Ask yourself who’s really in control, then ask yourself if you are okay with whatever your answer is. If you are not okay with your answer, ask yourself what you intend to do about it.
I’m optimistic that how we WIN is tied to technology. Even as I post my thoughts here on farcecrap, a platform besieged with so much negativity, I know that MY words are also “Like a Single Fly, Farting in the Wind”.
I believe that the difference is that “Technology” WILL eventually be the key to our victory over the Elite/Cabal’s plans, plans that have been in place for generations.
I’ve always said that the key to survival as a species is ORGANIZATION, and SYNERGY. I also have been writing about our species finally crossing over the threshold between the Pisces Age (the age of Religions and Wars), into the Age of Aquarius, (the age of Technology & Peace).
Do your own research. Much of the truth IS available if you take the time to search for it. Then ask yourself, what YOU can do about it, or you can just choose to remain a clueless Sheeple. As a species, we ARE coming to a “Fork in the Road”. I’m optimistic that we WILL take the correct fork in that road. Ask me how, if you agree and care.

1611433759773.png

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Tom Saxe​

Look folks, it’s as plain as the fake tan sprayed on Frump’s face every morning. It makes no difference who occupies the White House at ANY given time, it matters not wither an election is legitimate or not. The truth is that a vast majority of the leadership of ALL the major countries of our planet are beholden to, and controlled by, the MONEY LENDERS, what is commonly referred to as the “Elite/Cabal”.
Like that often-quoted phrase, “Money Makes The World Go Round”. Regardless of whether you believe that the recent election in the USA for POTUS was legitimate and a “Win” for the American people and the world, or a huge fraudulent robbery and injustice, unless you do the research/fact finding, and look back on history, you will be forever duped and forever be a victim either way.
It doesn’t matter what you believe or not believe regarding all the various “Conspiracy Theories”, the BANKERS are laughing all the way to the bank. They, the Elite/Cabal has won again. They will continue to control every aspect of our lives and continue on with their agenda until they are stopped.
Rather than suffering with the Doom & Gloom, or getting caught up with the false assumption that we are now on a pathway towards peace, I still choose to be optimistic about the future of mankind.
The fact is that all of the Trillions of dollars/dinero spent annually on the military/industrial complex by all the major countries on our planet COULD be spent on feeding the starving, sheltering the homeless, ending all the shit that has plagued mankind forever, and CREATING PEACE.
Some believe that you must look at history to get an idea of the future. Historically, the world’s monetary system has been controlled by the families/people at the very top of the “Pyramid” of power for a very long time, the power being the control of the world’s monetary systems and our various governments.
Also, historically, we must look at who has benefitted from the constant wars that have plagued our species for so long. The how and whom has evolved over the past two hundred years or so, with the “Puppet-Master” assholes at the top of the Pyramid benefitting the most even as they die off and regurgitate in their future generations.
Read what Eisenhower said in his departing speech and ask yourself if what he said makes any sense to you or not. Those final thoughts by our 34th POTUS were a warning that was NOT heeded. Those words were, as I like to say, “Like a Single Fly, Farting in the Wind”.
Where do we go from here as a species? Do we just follow along like obedient Sheeple, trusting, obeying, straight over a potential cliff in the distance? Many will say, “I certainly HOPE not”. I’m optimistic (hope is useless) that many WILL heed all the warnings and somehow triumph over the factions that plague our species.
Ignorance is no longer an excuse. Whether you are a Latte-Drinking, BMW-Driving Sheeple, or one swizzling down a Jack Daniels out of a paper cup while driving your F-150 Pick-Up truck, you still have time to “Wake-The-Fuck-Up”. Ask yourself who’s really in control, then ask yourself if you are okay with whatever your answer is. If you are not okay with your answer, ask yourself what you intend to do about it.
I’m optimistic that how we WIN is tied to technology. Even as I post my thoughts here on farcecrap, a platform besieged with so much negativity, I know that MY words are also “Like a Single Fly, Farting in the Wind”.
I believe that the difference is that “Technology” WILL eventually be the key to our victory over the Elite/Cabal’s plans, plans that have been in place for generations.
I’ve always said that the key to survival as a species is ORGANIZATION, and SYNERGY. I also have been writing about our species finally crossing over the threshold between the Pisces Age (the age of Religions and Wars), into the Age of Aquarius, (the age of Technology & Peace).
Do your own research. Much of the truth IS available if you take the time to search for it. Then ask yourself, what YOU can do about it, or you can just choose to remain a clueless Sheeple. As a species, we ARE coming to a “Fork in the Road”. I’m optimistic that we WILL take the correct fork in that road. Ask me how, if you agree and care.

View attachment 5294
And that is why the smart money is invested in bank stock.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Tom Saxe​

View attachment 5294
You need to read the whole speech. You are what he warned about. Stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
And that is why the smart money is invested in bank stock.
Pretty quick downgrade of Blackberry by RBC after a short rally. Funny how nothing is said about Shopify.

Banks are not our friends and suck $50B in profits each year from the economy despite paying the CEO's $10+ M per. Krysta Freeland needs to look to them for economic stimulus.

Even the huge salaries of the civil service works to the banks benefits because they are the ones sitting on all the money that sits in their bank account which the bank uses to make more money. And tax breaks!! Bad investments are allowed to be written off as an expense. Easier to manipulate the markets that way.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Pretty quick downgrade of Blackberry by RBC after a short rally. Funny how nothing is said about Shopify.

Banks are not our friends and suck $50B in profits each year from the economy despite paying the CEO's $10+ M per. Krysta Freeland needs to look to them for economic stimulus.

Even the huge salaries of the civil service works to the banks benefits because they are the ones sitting on all the money that sits in their bank account which the bank uses to make more money. And tax breaks!! Bad investments are allowed to be written off as an expense. Easier to manipulate the markets that way.
Every business get to write off bad investments.