Hypocrisy of the Left

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
California's Gavin Newsom orders wineries shut, keeps his own open
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._orders_wineries_shut_keeps_his_own_open.html
Newsom's an asshole.

All politicians in both America and Canada have now become a bunch of communist like dyktator assholes. They have been given way too much power over we the people's lives. It has gotten to the point that when ever we the sheeple want to do anything, we first must check to see if what we are about to do is not breaking some law.

We the sheeple are so over governed that it seems that everything we do today we all come close to breaking some law. I can pretty much guarantee that every day that I go out and do whatever, I must have broken at least one or two government law or regulation. Every aspect of our lives is pretty much under control.

Sometimes I have to wonder as to how many laws have I broken from just walking from my front door to my car. I feel that I cannot do anything anymore without the government watching me. Today in Canada, I do really feel like I am now living in a communist like country today. Government "IS" the problem. It is time for a big downsize of government, now. Works for me.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
All politicians in both America and Canada have now become a bunch of communist like dyktator assholes. They have been given way too much power over we the people's lives. It has gotten to the point that when ever we the sheeple want to do anything, we first must check to see if what we are about to do is not breaking some law.

We the sheeple are so over governed that it seems that everything we do today we all come close to breaking some law. I can pretty much guarantee that every day that I go out and do whatever, I must have broken at least one or two government law or regulation. Every aspect of our lives is pretty much under control.

Sometimes I have to wonder as to how many laws have I broken from just walking from my front door to my car. I feel that I cannot do anything anymore without the government watching me. Today in Canada, I do really feel like I am now living in a communist like country today. Government "IS" the problem. It is time for a big downsize of government, now. Works for me.

While I'm among the first to agree that Gov't is getting way too big and invasive, there's one concern that exceeds the concern about breaking the law while pursuing your "freedoms". The main concerns is how pursuing your freedoms affects other people. In a perfect world laws are established so that everyone can be safe and worry free. I've noticed since this pandemic got started too many people are only concerned with THEIR freedoms and f**k every one else! :)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
While I'm among the first to agree that Gov't is getting way too big and invasive, there's one concern that exceeds the concern about breaking the law while pursuing your "freedoms". The main concerns is how pursuing your freedoms affects other people. In a perfect world laws are established so that everyone can be safe and worry free. I've noticed since this pandemic got started too many people are only concerned with THEIR freedoms and f**k every one else! :)

All levels of governments have gotten way too big and invasive. Our governments do not believe in freedom or freedom of speech. They attack our freedoms every day. This China virus has allowed our dear comrade leaders to apply even more rules and regulations on us all which of course they will never want to give up. They are pretty much all acting like a bunch of communists these days. They pretty much all know that this pandemic is a hoax. If some do not then they are pretty much bloody dam stupid. Even a mere mortals like myself and so many others already knows that this China virus is all a f'n lying hoax. Those that do believe that this China virus is all for real they are called covidiots. They will believe anything their dear leaders and the media tells them. They will never question, challenge or even give a whimper about what they are told and told to do. Most Canadians have truly become a bunch of trained seal covidiot type zombies.

Just wait until the fall. This Covid nonsense will rear it's ugly head in the fall. The deep state globalists and your lying politicians and the lying media have only just started on us all. Get ready come the fall for something else new and exciting. I just hope that I am wrong here. Just keep an eye and ear open for this to happen come the fall.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
All levels of governments have gotten way too big and invasive. Our governments do not believe in freedom or freedom of speech. They attack our freedoms every day. This China virus has allowed our dear comrade leaders to apply even more rules and regulations on us all which of course they will never want to give up. They are pretty much all acting like a bunch of communists these days. They pretty much all know that this pandemic is a hoax. If some do not then they are pretty much bloody dam stupid. Even a mere mortals like myself and so many others already knows that this China virus is all a f'n lying hoax. Those that do believe that this China virus is all for real they are called covidiots. They will believe anything their dear leaders and the media tells them. They will never question, challenge or even give a whimper about what they are told and told to do. Most Canadians have truly become a bunch of trained seal covidiot type zombies.
Just wait until the fall. This Covid nonsense will rear it's ugly head in the fall. The deep state globalists and your lying politicians and the lying media have only just started on us all. Get ready come the fall for something else new and exciting. I just hope that I am wrong here. Just keep an eye and ear open for this to happen come the fall.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Just did a search, fox news, abc, nyp,people magazine, a go fund me, but then again, wally isnt really interested in accuracy when it comes to his racism and bigotry.

No, he just reports anything at all, that reinforces his beliefs and wishes. Cases where a mentally compromised person or lunatic commits an act of mayhem shouldn't be used to bolster racial prejudice ……………..it's a condition of the mind not the skin!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
No, he just reports anything at all, that reinforces his beliefs and wishes. Cases where a mentally compromised person or lunatic commits an act of mayhem shouldn't be used to bolster racial prejudice ……………..it's a condition of the mind not the skin!
Criminal activity in general is an act of the mind, not related to skin colour. Just some are better at covering their tracks than others. The really good criminals all wear white shirts and ties and own politicians and judges.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Black Man Shoots 5-Year-Old In The Head Point-Blank, But The Race-Obsessed Media Don’t Care
https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/1...-blank-but-the-race-obsessed-media-dont-care/
Sad story.

The fake and lying MSM American and Canadian media could careless about some white kid getting shot and killed by some black scumbag. Can you imagine what would happen if it was a white guy that shot a black kid? The shit would hit the fan.

Endless news story that would be heard and seen around the world for weeks after. We have racism going on alright, and racism is being done and now going on against white people. Fk, when will the white dummies out there ever start to wake the hell up and see all of the racism going on against their white race. it's bloody shocking indeed.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

I would rather take my chances and keep my liberty and freedom and chances over tyranny and communist slavery. There are way too many people out there who believe that their freedoms are being taken away and eroded thanks to this hoax of a virus bull shit.

Those covidiots are the ones who are saying fk everyone else in trying to force others into believing that this hoax of a virus is all for real. What proof do they really have to try and convince we the people that this hoax is all for real?

Is it because they go by what their comrade politicians, the well known lying media, and those so called Czar health experts who keep telling them that this China virus is for real?

All people like you need to do is go on the internet and type in Event 201. It's all there about how this hoax got started. You do not need to take my word for it. I just did it myself and out it popped. A Covid plandemic exercise. Yes, my freedom is what it is all concerned about. Unlike you who appears to want to see me loose my freedoms. No way, Jose. I am not a trained seal covidiot dummy follower like most people are. I try and follow and think for myself and question all things of course. Try it sometime. It does work and it will not bite.

Sure, just like that poor father who took his kids out for a bike ride in a no go virus zone with no one around and got nailed for a fine of $800. 00 for doing so. That father broke a law that was totally unnecessary to be there in the first place. But what do people like you care about people like him, eh? Just obey what your dear comrade leaders and the media say and we will all get thru this and survive this phony bull shit hoax. I despise followers. They are gutless wonders. Sad.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
The Media's Coverage of Sturgis Rally Seems Different Than Recent Large Gatherings
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/brons...ly-different-from-left-wing-protests-n2573967
Love those bikers.

What the world needs now is more bikers like attended the Sturgis bike rally. Bikers have shown themselves to be real and true men and women who do not fall for bull shit virus hoaxes like so many bicycle so called men and women do. I find that most bicycle men and women that ride bicycles are very politically correct, and will believe and follow anything that their politicians and the media tell them. They are not leaders, they are followers.

When I was a kid I never wore a helmet or had my own bike lane and I survived. I once got hit by a car and the reason for that was that I tried to do a 180 into oncoming traffic without looking. Those that want to wear bike helmets and wear fancy looking racing type bike outfits and want to have a bike lane all for themselves are nothing more than a bunch of wussies. They probably need someone to hold their hands when they cross the street. Just saying LOL.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What the world needs now is more bikers like attended the Sturgis bike rally. Bikers have shown themselves to be real and true men and women who do not fall for bull shit virus hoaxes like so many bicycle so called men and women do. I find that most bicycle men and women that ride bicycles are very politically correct, and will believe and follow anything that their politicians and the media tell them. They are not leaders, they are followers.

When I was a kid I never wore a helmet or had my own bike lane and I survived. I once got hit by a car and the reason for that was that I tried to do a 180 into oncoming traffic without looking. Those that want to wear bike helmets and wear fancy looking racing type bike outfits and want to have a bike lane all for themselves are nothing more than a bunch of wussies. They probably need someone to hold their hands when they cross the street. Just saying LOL.

You still have a little growing up to do! How old are you? 14?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
When it comes to politics, everybody is a hypocrite. The system is designed to divide and conquer. They keep you fighting over silly shit while they go about doing whatever they want. It's a fools game.