Hyperinflation is coming...

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It already has. Gas is up almost 50% so far this year. Lumber is up +300% House prices are up 25%. Taxes are up an unknown aggregate total. Non government wages and pensions up 0%

Yup the gas prices, selling one of my my big trucks and bought a bike.. taking the summer off..

bolt.png

...and today is going to be 13C.. so guess what I'm going to be doing most of the day.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yup the gas prices, selling one of my my big trucks and bought a bike.. taking the summer off..

View attachment 8293

...and today is going to be 13C.. so guess what I'm going to be doing most of the day.
I kinda like Yammy outboards myself, but I REALLY like their Electric Keyboards and acoustic guitars and basses. What the world should be like.
:)
Hey though...Here's to taking the summer off!
☀️

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
That's what channelling alex jones does to you :ROFLMAO:
?That's "channeling" (according to my spell checker there jonsie!) You must be driving a bill gates machine.

Your argument ain't with me , it's with all the doctors and peer reviewed info I have posted...but you know that
;)
Just...Smart enough to peepee those panties in total abject fear though.

I can't over the fact that you can't tell the difference between Alex NUEMAN and Alex Jones. Must be vaccine defective. Mr flue has flown

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Just look at all the other communist countries...what will inflate will be the death tolls