www.getafteritmedia.com

Dick Morris to Newsmax TV: Hyperinflation Coming in 2021​

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016

Dick Morris to Newsmax TV: Hyperinflation Coming in 2021​

The MMT (Modern Monetary Theory) cool-aid drinkers like Biden and Trudeau would disagree with this blasphemous assessment. Unlimited money printing is not only possible, it's preferable!! And as Trudeau has already proven, this reckless practice is easy to sell to a clueless, self-entitled population who want all the goodies now, and are willing to support any leader who promises the most stuff.

My take? Let's just say it seems foolish to keep much money in the bank these days. Paper money will be extinct within the next 5 years, replaced with a binary chain on some server. This will give the government complete control not only of how you spend your money, but of money velocity which is the key to controlling hyperinflation. The stock market is okay for now if one is careful, but it's getting riskier as the market gets closer to the edge and becomes completely and totally disconnected with the real economy. I personally like shiny things, gold and silver is nice.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The MMT (Modern Monetary Theory) cool-aid drinkers like Biden and Trudeau would disagree with this blasphemous assessment. Unlimited money printing is not only possible, it's preferable!! And as Trudeau has already proven, this reckless practice is easy to sell to a clueless, self-entitled population who want all the goodies now, and are willing to support any leader who promises the most stuff.

My take? Let's just say it seems foolish to keep much money in the bank these days. Paper money will be extinct within the next 5 years, replaced with a binary chain on some server. This will give the government complete control not only of how you spend your money, but of money velocity which is the key to controlling hyperinflation. I personally like shiny things, gold and silver is nice.

Buy Silver ;)

IMG_20210414_104129.jpg

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
You need to sell your house and buy silver for a metallic hedge to work.
Meh....real estate is no doubt set up to take a big hit, but I think "normal" markets like where you and I live will weather it alright. Markets like Vancouver or TO however...I would have sold already.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
We've already been hit on real estate and still haven't bounced back.
I don't disagree. All I'm saying is that if you're not all in and over your head in real estate, you may take some loss but it won't be devastated. All markets go up and down (including real estate), hedging in precious metals is prudent IMO. Stocks is still not a bod option as well if you play it safe.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Having recently retired, I worry about the savings we have & the pensions we receive - This is the first time I've found someone who actually is worried about where our economy & money is heading for as the hyperinflation is inevitable. With Trudeau believing that the "budget will balance itself", it's pretty damn scary, especially since the U.S. is going down the same road. When the U.S. dollar collapses, what do you think it going to happen to the Cdn dollar?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I don't disagree. All I'm saying is that if you're not all in and over your head in real estate, you may take some loss but it won't be devastated. All markets go up and down (including real estate), hedging in precious metals is prudent IMO. Stocks is still not a bod option as well if you play it safe.
If no one has the cash when you need to liquidate your silver it's wortless.