Sep 23, 2015
Its not so much that I am a live sound guy, but I am also a light guy too:
:)
You want blue people ...red...green...
with the computers these days plaid is not out of the question

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Well, I am going to have to go with plaid because I couldn't even grasp some of those questions
:)
Do you prefer a vertical or horizontal plaid...or a nice sharp angular scarf toss?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I'm not white. (7)

Also, that was some funny shit.

The fox news question came a lot later than expected.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
You checked off 5 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.
Congratulations, you are NOT white! You're the first of your friends to perfect a new dance move and never have to worry about what level of SPF you should use. Heck, you might not even know what SPF stands for and that's OK because the sun is your friend and that's cool as shit.

all true, except I'm white as snow outside of my farmer's tan. There I'm darker than most of my Indian friends.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I only scored 11 and four of them were about boating!

"You checked off 11 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

Congratulations, you are NOT white! You're the first of your friends to perfect a new dance move and never have to worry about what level of SPF you should use. Heck, you might not even know what SPF stands for and that's OK because the sun is your friend and that's cool as shit."

I am an extremely pink Celt ... tartan coloured body trunk, even, depending on what I was wearing when I went sailing. Melanoma is watching me like a buzzard in the desert.