How Low Can They Go?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Apparently.
View attachment 24410
Great Britain wanted to preserve good relations with the Arabs to protect its vital political and economic interests in Palestine.
Both UK and US caved because they feared Zionist terrorism and sobotage on home soil. Truman was a vocal antisemite as was British Parlianent.

An Eisenhower later the domestic round up of Marxist Zionsts and Anarchists began through J Edgar Hoover's FBI and Scotland Yard.

Zionist infiltration of science and Govt was prolific enough to leak nuke tech to the Soviets kicking off the Cold war. Ethel Rosenberg was pardoned by Obama, not so much for her hubby.

Several Zionist Organization were shuttered by the FBI one with 6000+ members. Every last member of all the organizations had FBI dossiers.

Boris Badenov is Hasidic. That's how ingrained it was for our culture in Canada and US

1725129031335.png

There was zero love for Israel until the Soviets had an arms garage sale for the Arabs all while the US arming the snot out of their Shah.

Then we have Rockefeller and Nathan Rothschild at odds. Economic warfare was unthinkable for US interests after an economic crash followed by 4 years of war on two fronts against different rivals.

It's all factual history.

Oh then there is infiltration of Zionism into born yesterday Christians. These dingbats are buying West Bank land that is seized by Zionists in Govt and giving it to settlers. That's another thing all together.

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I'm good with a 2 state solution. Where is the line supposed to be?
I’m assuming you’re referring to a proposed border line or lines? Petros is going to the vague date without specifics or explanation…I’ve some questions regarding a vague 365 day answer…but let’s see where it goes.