Hamas attacks Israel

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
French adolescents accused of raping 12-year-old girl, motivated by anti-Semitism
Author of the article:Associated Press
Associated Press
Published Jun 19, 2024 • 2 minute read

PARIS — Two adolescent boys in a Paris suburb have been given preliminary charges of raping a 12-year-old girl and religion-motivated violence, French authorities said Wednesday. A Jewish leader said the girl is Jewish.

The attack elicited widespread shock and concern, notably after a surge in anti-Semitic acts in France since the start of the Israel-Hamas war.

The girl reported a rape in the town of Courbevoie on Saturday, and three boys, aged 12 and 13, were detained, according to the regional prosecutor’s office.

It said two of the boys were given multiple preliminary charges on Tuesday, including aggravated gang rape on a minor younger than 15, violence and public insult motivated by religion, death threats, attempted extortion and unlawfully recording or broadcasting sexual images.

The prosecutor’s office did not specify the girl’s religion or release her identity, according to policies for the protection of victims, as is standard practice for hate crimes in France.

Later, lawyer and Jewish leader Elie Korchia said in an interview with French broadcaster BFM that the girl is Jewish and that Palestine was mentioned during the attack. French Prime Minister Gabriel Attal wrote on X, formerly Twitter, that the girl was “raped because she’s Jewish”, identifying it as an anti-Semitic attack.

The two boys are being held in custody pending further investigation, the prosecutor’s office said. The third boy was named as an assisted witness to the alleged rape, and placed in a special education program. The prosecutor’s office said the three boys “expressed regret towards the victim without addressing their involvement.”

Political leaders across the spectrum denounced the attack. France is in the midst of a blitz campaign for snap parliamentary elections on June 30 and July 7, and the frontrunner far-right National Rally party has sought to make security and immigration key campaign issues.

Interior Minister Gerald Darmanin described the attack as “awful,” and said police were limited in their ability to prevent such violence. “It’s a problem of the parents … of authority. It’s a problem of society as a whole,” he said on BFM television.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Hmm. . . wonder if they were showing her the Love o' Jesus, or the benevolence and mercy of Allah, the benevolent, the merciful.

Or maybe just National Front types showing her her proper role in French society.

And I guess the question is. . . weren't there any rapes in Toronto to report?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
See that guy in your photo, he's selling that food.
1719061153230.jpeg
From two weeks ago.

I’ve seen packaged food in photographs in Gaza grocery stores that still had the UNRWA decal/emblem on them. Hell, they’re probably in this thread but farther back God knows where…
1719060762030.jpeg
I can’t read the below, but that sure looks like an “8” in the middle of it.
1719060966362.jpegSome of the aid is distributed as aid and some of the aid is distributed after being stolen or seized in Gaza and redistributed at a retail level. I suspect this is nothing new at all and probably goes back years. In UNRWA’s case probably back to its founding, but that’s neither here nor there.
http://unwatch.org/unrwa-staff-stealing-and-selling-humanitarian-aid-gazans-report/
So the issue might not be the volume of aid entering Gaza but how its being distributed making it an accessibility issue as opposed to a…not existing issue? Once it’s in Gaza then the locals there are distributing it as they see fit then. Oh well.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
View attachment 22681

I’ve seen packaged food in photographs in Gaza grocery stores that still had the UNRWA decal/emblem on them. Hell, they’re probably in this thread but farther back God knows where…
View attachment 22679
I can’t read the below, but that sure looks like an “8” in the middle of it.
View attachment 22680Some of the aid is distributed as aid and some of the aid is distributed after being stolen or seized in Gaza and redistributed at a retail level. I suspect this is nothing new at all and probably goes back years. In UNRWA’s case probably back to its founding, but that’s neither here nor there.
http://unwatch.org/unrwa-staff-stealing-and-selling-humanitarian-aid-gazans-report/
So the issue might not be the volume of aid entering Gaza but how its being distributed making it an accessibility issue as opposed to a…not existing issue? Once it’s in Gaza then the locals there are distributing it as they see fit then. Oh well.
Do you buy tax free smokes?

It doesn't change the fact commercial is prioritized over aid.

The Israeli article lied to you. Thats called propaganda.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Back in the ‘80’s I worked in a grain elevator in the City Of Regina, one block in east of Albert Street on seventh Avenue. I did that for five or six months. I think there’s a FastGas there now…

We loaded grain cars, by hand, with 50 kg (110lb) sacks of lentils. 1100 fit in a car. We would do two of those box cars a day.

One guy catching a sack onto his shoulders off of a conveyor belt & then running across the floor to roll that sack onto the shoulders of somebody standing in the grain car (the floor of the elevator to the floor of the grain car was about a 15” difference in height). The guy in the grain car would run to the end of the car and drop that sack, and repeat, and repeat, and repeat, etc…until that car was full.

Then 30 minutes for lunch (we also got two 15 minute “coffee” breaks to catch our wind and eat), then we load the second car. Each car takes approximately four hours to load that way. That’s almost a 1/4 million pounds of lentils across the shoulders of each guy and you’re moving at a run. You’d go through a lot of calories in a day, five days a week, for about 1/2 a year.

It was a really quick way to put on mass as a young guy. Now, in my mid-50s I’m still paying for it. Not everybody could do it, and most new meat lasted less than an hour. I did it for almost half a year.

This was during that famine in Ethiopia, in the “We are the world, we are the people” era:
In hindsight, most of those lentils I’m sure were intercepted by warlords and sold for AK47’s and various other items that didn’t do much good depending on your perspective.
Yo, I got EXPENSES to cover!
Yep, they sure did, & they didn’t give two shits about their own people ‘cuz life is cheap in many places…and every one of these scratchy burlap sacks with 50kg of lentils in them & my sweat on them was stamped “not for resale” but…it is what it is.
Do you buy tax free smokes?
It doesn't change the fact commercial is prioritized over aid.

The Israeli article lied to you. Thats called propaganda.
Yep, & it’s at least a two way street.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Back in the ‘80’s I worked in a grain elevator in the City Of Regina, one block in east of Albert Street on seventh Avenue. I did that for five or six months. I think there’s a FastGas there now…

We loaded grain cars, by hand, with 50 kg (110lb) sacks of lentils. 1100 fit in a car. We would do two of those box cars a day.

One guy catching a sack onto his shoulders off of a conveyor belt & then running across the floor to roll that sack onto the shoulders of somebody standing in the grain car (the floor of the elevator to the floor of the grain car was about a 15” difference in height). The guy in the grain car would run to the end of the car and drop that sack, and repeat, and repeat, and repeat, etc…until that car was full.

Then 30 minutes for lunch (we also got two 15 minute “coffee” breaks to catch our wind and eat), then we load the second car. Each car takes approximately four hours to load that way. That’s almost a 1/4 million pounds of lentils across the shoulders of each guy and you’re moving at a run. You’d go through a lot of calories in a day, five days a week, for about 1/2 a year.

It was a really quick way to put on mass as a young guy. Now, in my mid-50s I’m still paying for it. Not everybody could do it, and most new meat lasted less than an hour. I did it for almost half a year.

This was during that famine in Ethiopia, in the “We are the world, we are the people” era:
In hindsight, most of those lentils I’m sure were intercepted by warlords and sold for AK47’s and various other items that didn’t do much good depending on your perspective.

Yep, they sure did, & they didn’t give two shits about their own people ‘cuz life is cheap in many places…and every one of these scratchy burlap sacks with 50kg of lentils in them & my sweat on them was stamped “not for resale” but…it is what it is.

Yep, & it’s at least a two way street.
Did you take a sack home after saving up bacon fat to make pea soup?

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
110lb sack x 1100/box car x 2/day x 5 days/week x 4.333 weeks/month by let’s say 5.5months…= 28,836,115 lbs of lentils across my shoulders in less than 6 months to support the propaganda from the mid to late ‘80’s of the drought in Ethiopia and Somalia (and the warring factions). It was shit pay & brutal work but I helped contribute to the utopia’s that they both are today. There’s propaganda, and probably part of the reason my back hurts in the mornings. Oh well.
Did you take a sack home after saving up bacon fat to make pea soup?
Nope. I carried enough between 7:30am and 4:30-ish pm each day…without carrying lentils home. I was young so aside from tequila and sex, below is what I lived on:

I would make two meatloafs/night & cut them up into inch thick slabs to make sandwiches (one loaf of bread made two bread bags full of sandwiches) and a bag of apples. That’s what I would eat on top of two bowls of cereal each day, day in and day out for half a year on the weekdays and I needed every single calorie. Every 15 minute “coffee” break = 3 sandwiches and two apples time wise…& water. Lots of water. Lunch was 5-6 sandwiches and 4-5 apples…& lots of water in 30 minutes playing ‘beat the clock’.

At this age, I eat meatloaf, maybe twice a year and enjoy it, & a vat (12L stock pot) of lentil soup six times a year (the winter months) and enjoy that too. A lot less tequila and sex at this age too I guess in the trade off with age, etc…oh well.

• Haha

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
We have E Indians with IT degrees working in the countryside for that now. 3 years of humping peas to get a PR. He probably stays at ho/motel his sponsor owns in in places like Estersleazy Melville Wolsley etc and eats st the buffet.

How things change but stay the same.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
We have E Indians with IT degrees working in the countryside for that now. 3 years of humping peas to get a PR. He probably stays at ho/motel his sponsor owns in in places like Estersleazy Melville Wolsley etc and eats st the buffet.

Yep…E Indians showing their white privilege, etc…in hopefully a much more modern facility with forklifts & pallets. 🤞
1719070150017.jpeg
I don’t even know if the railroad tracks are still there between Albert & McIntyre now.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

So nothing has changed in 50 years. The old boys network still prevents skilled tradespeople from other countries to practice their professions here.