Hamas attacks Israel

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I don’t understand that reference. I’ve tried googling and I still don’t understand that reference. Oh well…
This helps...not with the bald frog but big picture of who is who.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Yes, but those crazies are protected by a bald guy with unlimited frog venom.
Putin? I thought he just had somebody throw folks down the stairs… repeatedly, & then maybe out of a window, in the nature of accidents, etc… they do use poison. Is that the reference?

Is this one of those references that’s so obvious in hindsight once explained like the gold records on the voyager spacecrafts?

Reactions: Retired_Can_Soldier

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Putin? I thought he just had somebody throw folks down the stairs… repeatedly, & then maybe out of a window, in the nature of accidents, etc… they do use poison. Is that the reference?

Is this one of those references that’s so obvious in hindsight once explained like the gold records on the voyager spacecrafts?
Moe

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
…& here we are again in the cease-fire agreement that nobody agrees with:
1718190191376.jpeg
Hamas proposes to change the agreement back to their original position 10 failed agreement ago it seems.
1718190256243.jpeg
1718190285872.jpeg
1718190317735.jpeg
1718190338002.jpeg
This is the Hamas (& Friends) starting point before any other negotiations, etc…
1718190404637.jpeg
1718190429644.jpeg
Oh well. Same old same old…& maybe eventually they can all get back to the place they were at Oct 6th, 2024. Negotiators from the U.S., Egypt and Qatar have tried for months to mediate a ceasefire and free the hostages, more than 100 of whom are believed to remain captive in Gaza.

Izzat al-Rishq, a member of Hamas' political bureau, said its formal response to a U.S. ceasefire proposal outlined by U.S. President Joe Biden on May 31 was "responsible, serious and positive" and "opens up a wide pathway" for an accord.

But an Israeli official said on Tuesday, on condition of anonymity, that Israel had received the answer via the mediators and that Hamas "changed all of the main and most meaningful parameters" and "rejected the proposal for a hostage release".

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No BS about it.. your hate for the Jews is obvious.. you Sharia or whatever her name is and T-Bones have a circle jerk going on CC with your anti-Jew horseshit.
My hate for Jews? Why would I hate Jews?

Youre frothing and looking dumb again.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The United States said Wednesday that Hamas’ demands were thwarting its push for a cease-fire with Israel as the United Nations accused both sides of war crimes and Hezbollah unleashed a rocket barrage to avenge a top commander's killing that threatened wider escalation. Good times.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken said the Palestinian militant group had requested "numerous" changes to the Washington-backed plan to end fighting in the Gaza Strip and release hostages taken from Israel on Oct. 7.

"Some of those are workable changes, some are not," Blinken said in Qatar, speaking on his latest round of shuttle diplomacy to try and advance a deal that neither warring party has fully embraced.

Giving the briefing hours after Hamas delivered its formal response, he said that Washington would keep working with meditators to try and secure an agreement. Oh well, better luck next round in the stall tactic, etc…
Blinken's comments came during a day of intense activity, both military and diplomatic, across the Middle East.

The Lebanese militant group Hezbollah, a Hamas ally that is also backed by (Surprise!) Iran, launched a "massive" volley of some 200 missiles into Israel, the Israeli military said.