Gun Control is Completely Useless.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You need a firearms license to buy ammunition doncha no
I used to go buy ammo for a friend who had a farm but had never needed a firearms license before the new laws
I don't do target shooting anymore but I renew my license regularly anyways just because i can!

Um no, with my Texas License i can buy all the ammo i want in the USA, and then forget about in at the border.. 😂😂

I have a PAL

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
And yet it isn't really surprising that they kept a record of registered firearms, how did the Gov. know whom to send the letters that required them to turn in their newly banned firearms.

Every firearm has a record of whom purchased it at firearm dealerships, and has to be made available to the RCMP upon request.
Even if you purchased one from another owner there will be a record. However there had better not still be a record of guns I owned before the registration fiasco.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
You need a firearms license to buy ammunition doncha no
I used to go buy ammo for a friend who had a farm but had never needed a firearms license before the new laws
I don't do target shooting anymore but I renew my license regularly anyways just because i can!
Yep you have to present PAL to purchase ammunition to prove legality, but it is not recorded

Reactions: taxslave

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

OK TURN IN YOU GUNS CRIMINALS! Trudeau said so 😂🔫

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Anti-Gun Billionaire George Soros Pumps $18 Billion into His Political Apparatus​

At least stinky poos like sor@$$ and (anal)bloomberg sign their artwerks.
;)