Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
So you don't have anything to complain about?
I sure as shyte don't need to pack fire arms. Nor does most of the world. If things have become so far out of whack in Vernon that you have to pack a pistol before you can venture forth from your household, maybe it's time to re-locate to a safer place.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I wonder why it is that the morons on the forum select the "Thumbs" option to advertise their stupidity and ignorance! :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I sure as shyte don't need to pack fire arms. Nor does most of the world. If things have become so far out of whack in Vernon that you have to pack a pistol before you can venture forth from your household, maybe it's time to re-locate to a safer place.

Hey, for health reasons or perceived health reasons I pack a cell phone while away from home or a land line, so far for not any practical use or reason, I just feel more secure. I don't pack fire arms, but I don't slag those who do. Perhaps you have the brains to make the connection.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Hey, for health reasons or perceived health reasons I pack a cell phone while away from home or a land line, so far for not any practical use or reason, I just feel more secure. I don't pack fire arms, but I don't slag those who do. Perhaps you have the brains to make the connection.
Cell phone is smart. Hand gun in the pocket is probably criminal, unless they are some manner of necessary security providers ... and that does not include self-styled militia/vigilantes.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I never say "never", although sometimes the opponent doesn't leave you with any choice of "weapons", at which time I'd have to confess to being as stupid as he is. :)
I lost the ability to do thumbs edit previous posts so time ago with this platform. I can't fix weird typos but I don't miss giving thumbs either way. I will say that literally all (with the exeption of 20 or 30) of the red thumbs that I have received are from one, single poster.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I lost the ability to do thumbs edit previous posts so time ago with this platform. I can't fix weird typos but I don't miss giving thumbs either way. I will say that literally all (with the exeption of 20 or 30) of the red thumbs that I have received are from one, single poster.[/QUOTE]

What a coincidence! Small world hehehe!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Never been to Surrey have you?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Hey were down to like one shooting a week .

Not sure if that's good or bad. Thinking back several years to when one of the Bacon lads was shot to death in Kelowna, imagine the amount tax payer's money was saved in trial costs alone, not to mention a few decades of high security incarceration!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
NRA have their panties in a knot over (I'm guessing) the fact that a Russian spy infiltrated their ridiculous organization. The President of the NRA - American traitor Oliver North - has been fired by the CEO of the NRA.

Who even knew there was a CEO of a group of sporting enthusiasts? Or that he could fire the President.

Doesn't sound very constitutional.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
latest church shooting in San Diego is said to have been inspired by the New Zealand shooting.

more and more evidence piling up on violence as a contagion.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
NRA have their panties in a knot over (I'm guessing) the fact that a Russian spy infiltrated their ridiculous organization. The President of the NRA - American traitor Oliver North - has been fired by the CEO of the NRA.
Who even knew there was a CEO of a group of sporting enthusiasts? Or that he could fire the President.
Doesn't sound very constitutional.

if not constitutional, then how would you do it?