Green Party's Paul Manly wins B.C.'s Nanaimo-Ladysmith byelection

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Sick of all three major parties.

This is the what has to happen in order to get this ship turned around.

I would expect to see a good number of Green representatives in the next parliament.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

I would expect to see a good number of Green representatives in the next parliament.

For once HOID I suspect you might modestly right...............

in a SMALL WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have DEEPLY OFFENDED their supporters by curtailing the gravy train that civil service union HOGS expect to ride on for a life time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are hitting the debt wall and simply CANNOT dispense gravy as HOGS DEMAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thus FORMER LIE-beral supporters are turning to the Greens in large numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the same way that Quebecers.......................................

disgusted by the Chretien ADSCAM THEFT...............................................

turned to Tom Mulcair and his NDP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral FORMER supporters can be confident they can turn away from LIE-berals and support Greens and NDPers because both parties are simply less intelligent cousins of LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By supporting Greens and NDP- our HOGS can punish despicable LIE-berals while remaining tur to HOG values!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But how unfortunate for Hogs..............................

that ordinary Cdns see Scheer as their best bet for responsible govt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS I have said before.....................................

the BEST Our idiot Boy can hope for in October is a short lived minority govt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he wont even get that if the Cdn Silent Majority decides it does want to cast a ballot for a change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The terrifying question for LIE-berals is this: "how many Cdns who do not talk to pollsters and who do not normally vote......................

have been so GOADED by idiot LIE-beral policy that they will come out in October and flush the idiot Boy and his loser LIE-beral TURDS into the political toilet of history??????????????????????????

We have 6 months till the election.................................

plenty of time for Cdns to SIMMER with rage as the Carbon crap and trade tax SCAM sets inflation blazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And cuts into our incomes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And further exposes the LIE-beral Fake News about our allegedly "booming economy"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And plenty of time for the Admiral Norman trial to fully expose SLEAZY LIE-beral back room deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And plenty of time for Ontari-owe teacher HOGS to fully expose their greed as they go to war with the Ford govt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And is it not ironic that Toronto city council HOGS are RAGING against Ford govt cuts to funding transfers.................................

and yet Toronto HOGS have NOTHING to say about the fact they were SOAKING UP TEN TIMES MORE provincial gravy per person

than Wynne-bag LIE-berals offered to any other municipality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ford is merely making MODEST CORRECTIONS to years of LIE-beral discrimination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the expense of the ENTIRE PROVINCE.................

they call Toronto HOG TOWN for a reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the wildly SQUEALING herd of Toronto Silly Hall PIGS led by Jackass John the Sorry Tory mayor........................and his Drama

Queen supporter Joe Cressy....................................................

EPITOMIZE ALL that is wrong with Cdn municipal politics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario

I think there will be a few Greens elected.
I do find it interesting that you admit that the "ship" is sailing in the wrong direction.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The port side ship of fools is a drift.

Nice analogy there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals like HOID get most of their ideas...............................................

from the same shop that sold the MAD HATTER his "tea leaves"!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Unfortunately for the economy and the future of the country you are probably right. As 1 of my co workers put it there were over 15000 drunks running around Nanaimo that day.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
What would a guy who lives in the Matrix know about reality?

Did you watch the whole series of movies Cliffy? The ones that thought they were unplugged from the Matrix were in actuality still apart of the Matrix. Just another set of tools to make the Matrix function properly what type of tool are you?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Did you watch the whole series of movies Cliffy? The ones that thought they were unplugged from the Matrix were in actuality still apart of the Matrix. Just another set of tools to make the Matrix function properly what type of tool are you?

Clearly, Cliffy is less intelligent.............................................

but no less cynical or mean spirited and selfish than HOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are BOTH selfish bigots seeking preferential treatment for themselves......................................

at the expense of others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just acid tongued and muddle headed LIE-beral pigs at the govt trough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!