Good news on the climate hoax front

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
8 New Papers Reveal ‘Natural’ Global Warming Reaches Amplitudes Of 10°C In Just 50 Years With No CO2 Influence

Climate records from ice cores indicate that abrupt, global-scale warming events with amplitudes of up to 10°C (in the Greenland region) were reached within as little as 50 years dozens of times during the roughly 100,000 years between the last interglacial (~120,000 years ago) and the current interglacial period (11,700 years ago to present). That’s equivalent to a rate of up to 2.0°C per decade of “natural” global warming. CO2 concentrations remained flat and low (~180 parts per million) throughout these warming (and cooling) periods, which are commonly referred to as Dansgaard-Oeschger events.

... it can therefore be concluded that global-scale warming and cooling events occur naturally at rates and amplitudes several times greater (multiple degrees per decade) than what has occurred since 1850 [~0.05°C per decade], and thus climate change in the modern period does not even come close to falling out of the range of what can and does occur naturally. Also, it can be concluded that CO2 concentration changes have historically not been well correlated with abrupt temperature changes either in the paleoclimate record nor during significant portions of the modern period.

8 New Papers Reveal ‘Natural’ Global Warming Reaches Amplitudes Of 10°C In Just 50 Years With No CO2 Influence

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
just the ol sea level rise chart for the last 12000 years gives it away

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I've said the same thing about interglacials being extremely stable compared to the in between times.

It was global warming that civilized man during the current interglacial period.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Climate records from ice cores indicate that abrupt, global-scale warming events with amplitudes of up to 10°C (in the Greenland region) were reached within as little as 50 years dozens of times during the roughly 100,000 years between the last interglacial (~120,000 years ago) and the current interglacial period (11,700 years ago to present). That’s equivalent to a rate of up to 2.0°C per decade of “natural” global warming. CO2 concentrations remained flat and low (~180 parts per million) throughout these warming (and cooling) periods, which are commonly referred to as Dansgaard-Oeschger events.

... it can therefore be concluded that global-scale warming and cooling events occur naturally at rates and amplitudes several times greater (multiple degrees per decade) than what has occurred since 1850 [~0.05°C per decade], and thus climate change in the modern period does not even come close to falling out of the range of what can and does occur naturally. Also, it can be concluded that CO2 concentration changes have historically not been well correlated with abrupt temperature changes either in the paleoclimate record nor during significant portions of the modern period.

The Chinese sailed arround a green land in 1492. It's winter now. Siberian News covers this years early and wicked snowload, guess whos's nexst, the mother of all winters is upon us.
They have to kill the yearling ponies, they can't dig into the grass. It
s agood time to get into snowmobiles.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
We will thrive more than ever. Romans owe their success to temps 1.5C higher than today.

Would you wear a leather skirt in Scotland in December?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Yeah I especially love the tall pines in the lush high country forest of Flagstaff Az. Now when you're cruising I-40 you notice the thinning and the brown tops. I guess that's just a natural erosion of our countyside too.

Well it is in nature...

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yeah I especially love the tall pines in the lush high country forest of Flagstaff Az. Now when you're cruising I-40 you notice the thinning and the brown tops. I guess that's just a natural erosion of our countyside too.

Is it raining too much?