Fuck Joe Biden and anyone who voted for him

Vbeacher

Electoral Member
Sep 9, 2013
Ottawa
How come so many people who consider themselves conservative become retarded fuckwits over Donald Trump? This is a guy who has never been remotely conservative, has not a single positive character trait, and whose time in office was a miserable failure of confusion and internal anarchy at the White House - as related by the people he himself appointed. I mean, Biden is no prize either, but at least he's not a narcissistic, bullying scumbag with delusions of grandeur whose only claim to fame is daddy left him a lot of money.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
How come so many people who consider themselves conservative become retarded fuckwits over Donald Trump? This is a guy who has never been remotely conservative, has not a single positive character trait, and whose time in office was a miserable failure of confusion and internal anarchy at the White House - as related by the people he himself appointed. I mean, Biden is no prize either, but at least he's not a narcissistic, bullying scumbag with delusions of grandeur whose only claim to fame is daddy left him a lot of money.
I agree , let’s keep up both our countries habits of nepotism and intrenched bureaucracy, that has served us well . Good thing I am entitled to my entitlements , how about you ?

Reactions: taxslave