Forum Re-Direct to... What?

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Normally in my browser I type "can..." which auto-fills to "canadiancontent.net" to get to these forums..... um... but just a few seconds ago and even right now as I type this, I am redirected to this:

Hello, My Name Is Pabst

Some site about babies named by "Non-Conformists, Indie, Geeky, DIY, Hipsters" and other types of Beatnik Wannabes.

Interesting re-direct you got going on in here. :happy3:

typing "forums.canadiancontent.net" works ok, it's just when you leave the forums. part off.

or is it just my computer?

canadiancontent.net

It seems to go to CanadianContent when you add the http://www. to it... but leave it off and you go to the above site.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I new Andem was young, but one and one-half is much younger than expected.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Me...it auto fills to Canadian tire......because it's in my favorites
How often do you guys delete your browsing history???

I seem to recall that someone linked to that site, a week or two ago, because I remember seeing it before on the forum.....But I clean my cache, browsing and search history daily, a habit I picked up when a 4 gig hard drive was a lot of computer.
I also clear my dns cache.
This is one thing I hate about google....you start typing a search phrase and up pops a search page before I'm finished typing up pops a page and you have to use the mouse to put the cursor back in the search window to finish what you were typing, and since I watch the keyboard and not the screen......it makes it worse ..

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I have WIndows 8 now.... I have no idea how I would even start deleting history etc.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I just save the forum in my bookmarks (favourites on a PC)). It always takes to the sign in page. Why type it in every time?