Food for Thought.... 🤔

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I've said on here many times that soon people will be going without leccy because we're relying on useless windmills.

I'm right again.

We need to start using all that coal and oil. There's plenty of it. Dig it up and use it.

Reactions: taxslave

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I've said on here many times that soon people will be going without leccy because we're relying on useless windmills.

I'm right again.

We need to start using all that coal and oil. There's plenty of it. Dig it up and use it.
Good plan, just one slight consideration, it might be killing the planet. Maybe that's not important as many of us will be dead in 25 years anyway. :)

• Haha

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Good plan, just one slight consideration, it might be killing the planet. Maybe that's not important as many of us will be dead in 25 years anyway. :)

So let's just live with no electricity then.

And nothing is "killing the planet." Earth will be around for at least another 4.5 billion years, until the Sun swells to a gargantuan red giant, when it will swallow Mercury, Venus and maybe Earth, and even then Earth may survive that event and still be around for the 120 million years of the Sun's life as a red giant.

Earth is going to be fine.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Are you sure fossil fuels are really killing the planet, or is it just the story line for the nukers?

Reactions: B00Mer

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I can find a lot of scientists that claim otherwise. There are even a couple of FB sites that debunk the globull warming scam. Climate Change is Natural, Friends of science.
It's pretty hard to ignore the ice melt in Greenland and the Antarctic. Whether this is a long term or short term process I have no idea.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It's pretty hard to ignore the ice melt in Greenland and the Antarctic. Whether this is a long term or short term process I have no idea.

... and the poles moving doesn't help.. oh yeah, forgot about that eh

So I guess that would cause weather changes.. so we need to stop the world from turning..

Everyone, run to Europe.. heavy on one side

Reactions: petros and taxslave

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
it can handle it no problem, the wealthy are all powered up,, it's the poor left in the dark (again). deregulation generally means "fuck the poor".

• Sad

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
But if you are saying that fossil fuels are killing the planet, you should have an idea should you not? The real question is not is there climate change but now much of the changing climate is man made?

But if you truly believe that starting your car causes damage to the planet, what have YOU done about it? Are you now driving an electric car or have you given up driving and switched to 100% public transportation?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
But if you are saying that fossil fuels are killing the planet, you should have an idea should you not? The real question is not is there climate change but now much of the changing climate is man made?

But if you truly believe that starting your car causes damage to the planet, what have YOU done about it? Are you now driving an electric car or have you given up driving and switched to 100% public transportation?
You're right, I should have said they are CONTRIBUTING toward killing the earth or at the very least crippling it.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
You're right, I should have said they are CONTRIBUTING toward killing the earth or at the very least crippling it.
I guess you have an exact idea on how much a contribution it makes? Everything I have seen is all just theories and conjecture and of course "climate religion". Just because the CBC says it's so doesn't mean it is.