Flu is not the biggest danger ...... It's the vaccine

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Swine flu jab wrecked our children's health: It was rushed in amid fears of a global pandemic. Now it's linked to an illness that makes victims sleep 19 hours a day
Children developed sleep disorder after jab to protect them from swine flu
UK Health Protection Agency found jab increased chance of narcolepsy
Investigations focusing on element of vaccine called 'adjuvant'

Swine flu jab wrecked our children's health: It was rushed in amid fears of a global pandemic. Now it's linked to an illness that makes victims sleep 19 hours a day | Mail Online

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Swine flu jab wrecked our children's health: It was rushed in amid fears of a global pandemic. Now it's linked to an illness that makes victims sleep 19 hours a day
Children developed sleep disorder after jab to protect them from swine flu
UK Health Protection Agency found jab increased chance of narcolepsy
Investigations focusing on element of vaccine called 'adjuvant'

Swine flu jab wrecked our children's health: It was rushed in amid fears of a global pandemic. Now it's linked to an illness that makes victims sleep 19 hours a day | Mail Online
From the article: "So far, 11 likely victims have been identified. While for the vast majority of children the swine flu jab proved harmless and effective, the UK Health Protection Agency last month found that giving the jab to young children increased their chance of developing narcolepsy by 14 times."
Pretty sad for those 11 kids and their parents, I agree.
It may be that the children affected would have developed narcolepsy later in life without the injection. No one knows for sure.
What is known is that by 2011 there was already sufficient concern over the potential link for the Department of Health to issue new guidelines banning the vaccination for anyone under the age of 20."

So we must ban vaccines for the "vast majority" because some relatively few people have a bad reaction to them? How about banning stupid foods, bad habits, etc., too? You don't think researchers could have remedied the issue since 2011?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
What a coincidence that this topic was revived. A friend and I were discussing flu shots today...........both of us got very sick from getting the shot and never got another..........and haven't contacted the flu either.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
I'm well DB, you?
LG, one child getting sick is one too many. these are the ones we hear about how many out there dont get reported, or are diagnosed with something else, when in reality..........

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Have you been rushing out to get a yearly flu vaccine or diligently taking your children for the 40 or so mandated childhood vaccines?

That's really a shame because you have unwittingly been trading a run-of-the-mill flu or just the measles, for loading up your or your children's bodies with cancer and other deadly viruses, a destructive bacteria, a chemical selected to damage fertility, and with synthetic DNA that threatens to damage your own DNA - the biologic code for your existence.

Who is saying the vaccines are contaminated?

None other than the (now deceased) head of vaccines at Merck, Dr. Maurice Hillerman, Dr. Maurice Hillerman, who on camera admitted that Merck's Hepatitis B vaccines, contaminated with a virus, caused the AIDS epidemic in the US. He went on to say that all of Merck's vaccines are contaminated with cancer and other viruses. (The US government has conceded the HEB B vaccine causes Lupus. That vaccine is mandated for every infant in the US on the day of birth, and is associated with MS as well.)

That vaccine is mandated for every infant in the US on the day of birth, and is associated with MS as well.)

ALL the Vaccines Are Contaminated - Every Last One of Them - Salem-News.Com

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
I'm well DB, you?
LG, one child getting sick is one too many. these are the ones we hear about how many out there dont get reported, or are diagnosed with something else, when in reality..........
I agree that one kid getting sick is not good. But depriving a great many with the means of preventing sickness just to save that one kid is lunacy.
As far as how many sick kids don't get reported goes, how many kids that are prevented from getting sick aren't reported?
Balance is handy. Too bad you don't seem to have any.

Who is saying the vaccines are contaminated?

None other than the (now deceased) head of vaccines at Merck, Dr. Maurice Hillerman, Dr. Maurice Hillerman, who on camera admitted that Merck's Hepatitis B vaccines, contaminated with a virus, caused the AIDS epidemic in the US. He went on to say that all of Merck's vaccines are contaminated with cancer and other viruses. (The US government has conceded the HEB B vaccine causes Lupus. That vaccine is mandated for every infant in the US on the day of birth, and is associated with MS as well.)

That vaccine is mandated for every infant in the US on the day of birth, and is associated with MS as well.)

ALL the Vaccines Are Contaminated - Every Last One of Them - Salem-News.Com
Did he prove it? I mean before he died in 2005?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Your best chance is to beware of the risks and get the shots anyway. I did make the mistake of thinking the pneumonia shot prevented me from getting pneumonia, which was very close to a fatal mistake. It prevents you from getting one type of pneumonia (in most cases).

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
But depriving a great many with the means of preventing sickness just to save that one kid is lunacy. but no one is being deprived mate, we are all being forced. there's a difference....the anti vacs want the right to choose, the pro vacs want that right removed

Did he prove it? it's being proven every day mate. He made a deathbed statement, if my memory serves me correctly, I may be wrong, but, he made the statement. prove him wrong. Unless you have millions of dollars to cover the cost of the tests, we have no case, because only those in charge have the means, and they are the ones pulling the strings.....

had a conversation with a lady the other day who told me she had her son vaccinated against whooping cough, guess what he died from

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Thee suits and lids of our happy little planet decided a long time ago that the ideal number of useless eaters would be 500,000,000 any more would tax their ability to subject the planets population to abject permanent totalitarian government by the hereditary elite. They are the only Aliens we should fear and loath.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
But depriving a great many with the means of preventing sickness just to save that one kid is lunacy. but no one is being deprived mate, we are all being forced. there's a difference....the anti vacs want the right to choose, the pro vacs want that right removed
And both are idiots with no concept of grey areas like some vaccines are good and some aren't, some are good for some people, others aren't.

Did he prove it? it's being proven every day mate. He made a deathbed statement, if my memory serves me correctly, I may be wrong, but, he made the statement. prove him wrong.
Prove a negative? Get a grip. Like I said, a few get sick and many are protected. Dipsh|ts want everyone to be deprived just because a few get sick.
Unless you have millions of dollars to cover the cost of the tests, we have no case, because only those in charge have the means, and they are the ones pulling the strings.....
Yeah, right. Parents have no control over what happens to their kids. Or is it more like parents are too lazy to take responsibility for their kids. How many parents have their kids tested to see if they are sensitive to something in a vaccine? Very freakin few.

had a conversation with a lady the other day who told me she had her son vaccinated against whooping cough, guess what he died from
Her lack of research?

And then we have wingnuts who state such and such vaccine is doing this and that instead of preventing whatchacallit. Then they dig up info from almost a decade ago and provide that as evidence (like the medical field doesn't ever correct or replace the vaccines or whatever with improved or new versions). Sound familiar?

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Stretch. YOu should shut off your computer and get the hell out of the house.
I'm fine, thanks for asking , mate. ;-)
anyway, back on topic.........

'Two landmark events – a government concession in the US Vaccine Court, and a groundbreaking scientific paper – confirm that physician, scientist, and Autism Media Channel [AMC] Director, Dr. Andrew Wakefield, and the parents were right all along.

In a recently published December 13, 2012 vaccine court ruling, hundreds of thousands of dollars were awarded to Ryan Mojabi, whose parents described how “MMR vaccinations,” caused a “severe and debilitating injury to his brain, diagnosed as Autism Spectrum Disorder (‘ASD’).”

Later the same month, the government suffered a second major defeat when young Emily Moller from Houston won compensation following vaccine-related brain injury that, once again, involved MMR and resulted in autism.'

New Published Study Verifies Andrew Wakefield’s Research on Autism – Again |

one has to laugh at the "alternate theories" it is so becoming common knowledge, I challenge the forum hierarchy to put it in the news thread!!!

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Did you know that one of the lead researchers involved with developing the two available vaccines for human papillomavirus (HPV), Gardasil (Merck & Co.) and Cervarix (GlaxoSmithKline), admitted back in 2009 that the jabs are essentially useless and more dangerous than the very conditions they are hailed as preventing and treating?
You didn't? I'm not suprised...................

Learn more:
Lead Gardasil developer clears conscience, admits vaccine is useless and deadly