Fentanyl

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Things aren't as bad they once were in north central. The still unburned houses are filling up with immigrants. Lots of Africans.
Seeing that here too, but they are still a minority. Predominantly Caucasian and native mixed, with the commonality of fentanyl and methamphetamines, with a sprinkle of Africans for colour.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Can't say zero. Not sure if they're still there but the Vietnamese across the street from you were slinging coke for ages.
Yeah, but they’re not wandering around fucked out of their skulls Stealing shit and scooting it up the block in recycle bins. I should’ve clarified and stated on the addict end of things.

(If who you’re talking about is who I think you’re talking about, he’s gone straight, as they’re the only Vietnamese within 200’ of me…or it’s somebody that’s moved on long ago)

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yeah, but they’re not wandering around fucked out of their skulls Stealing shit and scooting it up the block in recycle bins. I should’ve clarified and stated on the addict end of things.

(If who you’re talking about is who I think you’re talking about, he’s gone straight, as they’re the only Vietnamese within 200’ of me…or it’s somebody that’s moved on long ago)
More than likely the same and good to hear they're out of it.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Feel blessed. We could be in Nutana in Toontown.
This link below is two years old… with statistics from three years ago ago, and it’s gotten much worse.
…& Regina’s police chief in the article is now a radio talk show host. The Regina CMA has been ranked number one in the Crime Severity Index four times in the past decade, finished second three times, third twice.

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
This link below is two years old… with statistics from three years ago ago, and it’s gotten much worse.
…& Regina’s police chief in the article is now a radio talk show host. The Regina CMA has been ranked number one in the Crime Severity Index four times in the past decade, finished second three times, third twice.
Allegedly 2024

1000018264.jpg
It's nice to see improvement.

Province wise Saskatchewan tops the list.