FBI Raids Former President Donald Trump’s Home

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
OK, let's see your sources on the FBI doing that to Trump before the 2016 election or the 2020 election. Not the Democrats, the FBI.
You think the democrats lead the 4 year investigation into trump's 'russian collusion' that turned out to be nothing?

Here - read their report. you'll note that even tho they found no russian collusion at all they still went on to attack him, despite later admitting that none of his 'interference' actually changed anything at all.

Swing and a miss for you kiddo :)

If you don't know the difference, go away and don't bother me, boy.

Awwww - you always get so salty when people point out you're wrong about this subject :)

Speaking of wasting time, don't waste mine. As much as trump was a jerk and we all know he's corrupt, you can say the same of hillary and as 'bad' as she had it, the fbi and the media has treated trump far worse and with less cause.

I personally think they should BOTH be in jail but whatever.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
If the picture that's come up about the stuff they found is valid... Trump is in very, very deep crap.

Hillary - for all she's a lot of things (cuntwad for one) at least never went THAT far.
She totally did. And in fact what she did is exactly the same. Classified and top secret documents stored in her home against the law. It could be argued that she did worse by deleting documents and communication she knew should have been preserved.

They should both be serving time. One is no better than the other

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You think the democrats lead the 4 year investigation into trump's 'russian collusion' that turned out to be nothing?

Here - read their report. you'll note that even tho they found no russian collusion at all they still went on to attack him, despite later admitting that none of his 'interference' actually changed anything at all.

Awwww - you always get so salty when people point out you're wrong about this subject :)

Speaking of wasting time, don't waste mine. As much as trump was a jerk and we all know he's corrupt, you can say the same of hillary and as 'bad' as she had it, the fbi and the media has treated trump far worse and with less cause.

Go away and don't bother me. You clearly don't understand the difference between a political party and a law-enforcement agency.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Go away and don't bother me. You clearly don't understand the difference between a political party and a law-enforcement agency.
The report is pretty clearly marked "FBI".

Did you think FBI is a federal political party?

Well.... these days i suppose you can't be blamed for the confusion :) Sorry it didn't match your narrative.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
That's Foxer's job.

And it's done so well.

But despite the stuff coming out, I still don't see Trump being held accountable.

Because either people are too scared to, or they just don't give a crap anymore.

I mean, were he anyone else, he would be locked up.

And then who would Don Jr. post dick pics to?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
And it's done so well.

But despite the stuff coming out, I still don't see Trump being held accountable.

Because either people are too scared to, or they just don't give a crap anymore.

And then who would Don Jr. post dick pics to?
They're proceeding slowly because, if they didn't already know, they learned from Team Trump that cowboying it just leads to humiliating defeat. Slow. Careful. Lay the bricks one by one, make sure they're true.

Then hang a steel-bar door on it, shove Jabba the Trump in, and lose the key. See how he like prison hamberders.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
They're proceeding slowly because, if they didn't already know, they learned from Team Trump that cowboying it just leads to humiliating defeat. Slow. Careful. Lay the bricks one by one, make sure they're true.

Then hang a steel-bar door on it, shove Jabba the Trump in, and lose the key. See how he like prison hamberders.

I don't mind a slow build to a case. I just wonder if in the end it'll be worth it. I mean, twice impeached and nada done, previous law suits, trials, etc... all of it he seems to get away with.

And sure it'd be GREAT if he did finally get slapped with cuffs and put where he belongs, the faith just isn't there for it to happen.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
And it's done so well.
Awww muffin :) Sorry to ruin your echo chamber with nasty facts and things :)

Well they're putting in a lot of effort - And the fbi has always had a thing for trump. I don't know they'll be interested in turning a blind eye.
Well -- anyone but hillary. But the investigation is still underway, and unlike hillary was he's a civillian now. He may yet face some charge or another. The press will certainly be pushing for it, their business dropped 50 percent when he left office.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I don't mind a slow build to a case. I just wonder if in the end it'll be worth it. I mean, twice impeached and nada done, previous law suits, trials, etc... all of it he seems to get away with.

And sure it'd be GREAT if he did finally get slapped with cuffs and put where he belongs, the faith just isn't there for it to happen.
Impeachment is a political process. Now he's answering to the law (I hope).

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Since Trump was a BFF... sure.

And yes, Clinton too.

Royal Andy...

I agree, they do need to raid that list and hold people accountable.

But that's not the topic currently.
Jin seems to think anybody who associated with Jeffrey Epstein and Cruella de Maxwell is automatically guilty of something.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Why would you say Trump was corrupt ? Are you playing their game or do actually believe it ?