Raw! Raw! Raw!
Shish, Boom, Bah!
First in learning, sports, and all!
Boom chickarockabe!
Boom, yah, yah!

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
You won't endear yourself with allegations like that....
True. But can you or anyone tell me why this being is still allowed to post on here? One person causing his type of havoc in a pub would be bounced. One child in a classroom would be removed and yet no matter how crude he is, he is allowed to stay. He gets a minor slap on the wrist and he gets to stay. How many have been tossed forever or at least for months that have said far less?

normbc9

Electoral Member
Nov 23, 2006
California
Regardless of Fawcett's previous life's history the documentary she and her friend Alana Stewart produced was truly a work of real life experiences with a woman who was really having a terrible time trying to cope, deal with and be involved pro actively in the treatment of her disease. This contribution will never be forgotten in my area.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Gerryh, you've made your point...yesterday...on this Thread about a different
Thread. Now this is just Trolling and being a Jerk.

For those that haven't noticed, we're a Mod short, and one is off & traveling
for the next couple days, so that leaves one Mod who also has obligations
off-line.

Vanisle, I don't even know what to say about your sniping. Very public though.

I think VanIsle makes a valid point, what does this jerk contribute to the enjoyment of the forum? Some people don't enjoy filthy language and I think that should be respected.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Why don't we all just put this troll on ignore until the mods can do something with him?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Why don't we all just put this troll on ignore until the mods can do something with him?

Better still we all just report him on every unsavoury comment. I guess there are probably one or two who encourage him as well.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I think VanIsle makes a valid point, what does this jerk contribute to the enjoyment of the forum? Some people don't enjoy filthy language and I think that should be respected.

Better still we all just report him on every unsavoury comment. I guess there are probably one or two who encourage him as well.

Or you guys could just read and realize he's on a time out and you're just further highjacking a thread the mod has already dealt with.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Or you guys could just read and realize he's on a time out and you're just further highjacking a thread the mod has already dealt with.
A thread has not been dealt with until the offensive person has been permanently removed. A one week time out is useless. Since he obviously knows how to be "good" for a couple of days back then he knows two things. How to be nice when necessary and that with a slap on the wrist and a week's holiday, he will be allowed back on. Since to many of us, he has nothing of value to contribute, he should be banned and he should have been a very long time ago. He is like a disrespectful 13 yr. old that has just learned a bunch of new swear words. He totally reminds me of Harley.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
or continue highjacking it and posting personal attacks in inappropriate places. Have fun, but don't expect that you won't get reported too.