Family Slaughtered By Palestinians

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I followed the links and not one is reliable. In fact, they are deliberately manipulative. I suspect many people here will believe anything evil written about Palestinians. You are no different than people who will believe anything evil written about Jews or Israelis.

So far this is an unsolved murder. Someone broke into the compound and killed most of the inhabitants of a home. An evil crime to be sure, but I see no proof that a Palestinian was responsible, that this crime was politically motivated or that the action was officially sanctioned by any Palestinian authority.

Hamas has not claimed responsibility and claims that an Asian worker the family ripped off should be the prime suspect. The American/Israeli puppet dictator who rules the West Bank condemned the attack:

Hamas Says Israel is Overlooking Prime Suspect in Itamar Settlement Murder

(NABLUS, Occupied Palestine) - An Asian worker is suspected of the murder of the Fogel family, a settler family from Itamar settlement near the northern West Bank city of Nablus, according to Palestinian press sources.

Quds Net news quoted local residents fro at infuriated with an Israeli settler for not paying him his wages carried out the killing of the settler's family in Itamar, Palestinian press sources reported.

Quds Net news agency on Monday quoted a Palestinian family from Awarta village next to the settlement as saying that Mr. Fogel refused to pay 10,000 shekels in wages which he owed an Asian worker he hired. The worker threatened to kill the settler and his family.

The worker is suspected of committing the crime after midnight Friday using a knife then fleeing the scene to nearby Palestinian villages, the report added.

It noted that the Israeli army knows of the information leading to the suspect but refuse to announce or deal with it for political as well as security reasons.

Meanwhile, de facto Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas condemned the murder crime in the strongest words, describing it as "despicable".

Speaking at an interview with radio Israel on Monday, Abbas pledged to extend all necessary assistance leading to unveiling the mystery of the crime, adding that he relayed this position to Israeli premier Benjamin Netanyahu in a telephone conversation on Saturday shortly after the crime was reported.
He also invited Israel and the USA to discuss with his authority in Ramallah the curriculums being studied in Palestinian schools in the West Bank to make sure that they do not contain any "incitement".
Abbas, however, failed to mention the Israeli settlers' unruly behavior and the army's collective punishment against Palestinian in Nablus villages following the crime despite the fact that no concrete evidence was found incriminating any Palestinian party in the act.
Hamas Says Israel is Overlooking Prime Suspect in Itamar Settlement Murder - Salem-News.Com

I know the Salem news isn't that reliable either. But its more reliable that the trash links provided above.

I would expect that Palestinians will cry as many tears over these deaths as Israeli's cry over the deaths thousands of Palestinian children killed by Israelis over the years.

I support finding out the truth about this crime and holding those responsible accountable for their actions. I'm not willing to assume every Israeli settler murder is politically motivated or that Palestinians are always responsible. If and when the Israeli authorities solve this heinous crime, I will condemn the individuals responsible, not an entire group of people, most of whom had nothing to do with this crime. Blaming millions of people for the actions of an individual because they have the same ethnic background and or religion is bigoted discrimination.

PMRS: “52% of Gaza Children Suffer From Malnutrition”

Wednesday June 30, 2010 03:44
by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC News
A study conducted by the Palestinian Medical Relief Society (PMRS) revealed that 52% of the children in Gaza suffer from anaemia, and severe deficiency in phosphor, calcium and zinc, while a significant number of children suffer from infections in their respiratory systems.​

The statement came during a ceremony marking the end of the first phase of a project meant to evaluate the psychological conditions of children in the Gaza Strip. The project is conducted with the cooperation of a humanitarian society in Italy.

The study revealed that the sharp increase of unemployment in the Gaza Strip led to an increase in the number of children who had to do different types of work in order to help their families.

It also stated that the ongoing Israeli invasions, bombardment and attacks, especially in border areas, has a direct impact on the health and psychological conditions of Gazan children.

Adnan al-Waheedy, head of the PMRS, stated that this project is meant to prevent and stop the deterioration of health and psychological conditions of the children in Gaza living in poverty, under the ongoing Israeli siege and repeated attacks by the Israeli military.

Al-Waheedy added that this project helped nearly 4,000 children and 6,000 families, as the children were given vitamins, iron and other medications needed to treat malnutrition and anaemia.

PMRS: “52% of Gaza Children Suffer From Malnutrition” - International Middle East Media Center

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Didn't you mean to post thi????

Palestinians Hand Out Sweets in Celebration of Massacre of Jewish Family -

Palestinians Hand Out Sweets in Celebration of Massacre of Jewish Family

Islamic depravity hits bottom. Keeps digging:

Rafah residents hand out candy following massacre of Jewish family, three children in West Bank settlement of Itamar.

Gaza residents from the southern city of Rafah hit the streets Saturday to celebrate the terror attack in the West Bank settlement of Itamar where five family members were murdered in their sleep, including three children.

Residents handed out candy and sweets, one resident saying the joy “is a natural response to the harm settlers inflict on the Palestinian residents in the West Bank.”

Yes... Thank you

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I followed the links and not one is reliable.
Of course they aren't.

In fact, they are deliberately manipulative.
I find the same thing when following many of your links.
I suspect many people here will believe anything evil written about Palestinians.
Not at all. Most of us don't view news like you do.

You are no different than people who will believe anything evil written about Jews or Israelis.
Like yourself.

So far this is an unsolved murder.
Agreed. Why aren't you as objective about all the crap you post about Israel?

I know the Salem news isn't that reliable either. But its more reliable that the trash links provided above.
How convenient for you.

I would expect that Palestinians will cry as many tears over these deaths as Israeli's cry over the deaths thousands of Palestinian children killed by Israelis over the years.
Whats the death toll up to now?

I support finding out the truth about this crime and holding those responsible accountable for their actions. I'm not willing to assume every Israeli settler murder is politically motivated or that Palestinians are always responsible.
But you are willing to accept any and all anecdotal story about Israeli "atrocities" as fact.

How interesting.

If and when the Israeli authorities solve this heinous crime, I will condemn the individuals responsible, not an entire group of people, most of whom had nothing to do with this crime.
I'm glad you afford the Palestinians that. Now only if you could do the same Israelis.

Blaming millions of people for the actions of an individual because they have the same ethnic background and or religion is bigoted discrimination.
I'm glad you understand that about yourself. Admitting it, is the first step to healing.

Good for you!

PMRS: “52% of Gaza Children Suffer From Malnutrition”

Wednesday June 30, 2010 03:44
by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC News
A study conducted by the Palestinian Medical Relief Society (PMRS) revealed that 52% of the children in Gaza suffer from anaemia, and severe deficiency in phosphor, calcium and zinc, while a significant number of children suffer from infections in their respiratory systems.​

The statement came during a ceremony marking the end of the first phase of a project meant to evaluate the psychological conditions of children in the Gaza Strip. The project is conducted with the cooperation of a humanitarian society in Italy.

The study revealed that the sharp increase of unemployment in the Gaza Strip led to an increase in the number of children who had to do different types of work in order to help their families.

It also stated that the ongoing Israeli invasions, bombardment and attacks, especially in border areas, has a direct impact on the health and psychological conditions of Gazan children.

Adnan al-Waheedy, head of the PMRS, stated that this project is meant to prevent and stop the deterioration of health and psychological conditions of the children in Gaza living in poverty, under the ongoing Israeli siege and repeated attacks by the Israeli military.

Al-Waheedy added that this project helped nearly 4,000 children and 6,000 families, as the children were given vitamins, iron and other medications needed to treat malnutrition and anaemia.

PMRS: “52% of Gaza Children Suffer From Malnutrition” - International Middle East Media Center
That doesn't answer the question, does it EAO?

I can understand your reluctance to answer the question, it would mean having to re-examine a good portion of your ideology.

But further to that and the most important aspect. It flies in the face off all the claims you've made of your belief in fair, unbiased objectivity, in the post of yours that I quoted.

Why, you ask?

Fair enough.

Because Gaza is exporting food, building malls, and has a huge open market, complete with all manner of food stuffs. And yet, you simply blame the whole of Israe with every post, and every breath from your lungs.

Never once examining the notion, that a country as impoverished as you have determined Gaza to be, is exporting food.

If there is malnutrition in Gaza, then why are they exporting food?

Wouldn't that food be better served to the poor malnourished children?

And if it isn't being given to the needy. Why not?

And why aren't you criticizing those responsible?

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I'd like to see you explain to me why Gaza is exporting food, while you keep claiming that Israel is starving them to death.
Go ahead. Eat a meal of olives and see how long it takes before you **** your pants. Would you trade some of your olives after ****ting your pants or would you trade some for other foods?

Use your head Bear. Jeepers.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Go ahead. Eat a meal of olives and see how long it takes before you **** your pants. Would you trade some of your olives after****ting your pants or would you trade some for other foods?

Use your head Bear. Jeepers.
That's not their sole export petros.

Strawberries.
Grains.
Olives.
Assorted vegetables.

And so on...

My peeps survived on bark in the Adirondacks.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I wouldn't want a belly full of olives, strawberries and grain all at the same time either. OUCH!

People survive on mud in Haiti but is what people should eat?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It's still part of a balanced diet petros, no matter how much you want to make sound like it isn't.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
What makes a full balanced meal? Can you get one of those in Canada these days without exports and imports?
Yes. I can in a matter of minutes, and yards.

Strange how some people purport to be unbiased while the majority of their posts show them to be outright liars in that respect......
Pretty much. Moral relativism will have that effect on you.

Yeah really strange. Should I run two idenities too?
Care to expand on that?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Yeah really strange. Should I run two idenities too?
Still waiting for you to clarify this.

What do you believe to be a fully nutritious meal on 100% Canadian flora and fauna gathered today in March?

In my pantry...

Wild blueberry, apple, strawberry, all natural preserves. Thickened with cranberry pulp, in some cases sweetened with maple sugar.
Jars of cattail flour, and dried cattail roots.
Cured and dried venison.
Indian Candy.
Maple sugar.

If I was so inclined, I could easily still catch Perch through the ice.

Not only can I grow or gather foods that have been here since before European settlement, I can subsist on the foods of my forefathers, I can gather and preserve them in virtually the same manner.

What did the people in Gaza do before the invention of the container ship?

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
At what point should I call the doc to come cut off your foot? You've listed nothing but carbs.
Hardly. Complex sugars, aren't the same as refined, petros. And lets not forget the proteins and starches you managed to ignore. And the anti oxidants and vitamins contained in cranberries.

I wonder how man was able to survive without container ships.

:roll:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I wonder how Israel will be able to continue the occupation and survive without the F-16?
They managed in 48.

Why is trading food so evil Bear?
It isn't.

Why is accepting the fact that Gaza is obviously producing enough food to help the poor malnourished children, to evil a fact to admit?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
They managed in 48.

It isn't.

Why is accepting the fact that Gaza is obviously producing enough food to help the poor malnourished children, to evil a fact to admit?
Why shouldn't they be producing? Don't they have a right to produce and export for a balanced diet or an economy? They should just be whipping dogs?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Why shouldn't they be producing?
I'm not the one that says they aren't. That's EAO. And I certainly haven't said they shouldn't be allowed.

I say they are, as they have a right to, as highlighted at their own site, PalTrade.

Don't they have a right to produce and export for a balanced diet or an economy?
Of course they do. They also have the right to be rebuked for the acts of violence they perpetrate, foster, promote or glorify.

They and their asinine supporters also have the right to look stupid, when they blame Israel for starvation and malnutrition in Gaza, when Gaza is exporting nutritious foods.

They should just be whipping dogs?
Could you show me where I said anything that even remotely looks like that? Or any of the other ridiculousness contained in your post?

Last edited: