Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah from you at least
:)
But you are the one who chooses to bring a knife to a gun fight an all

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
There is a war on...A war for your mind...

... another whacko who propagates insane news from Mosc ... from nowhere.

If Eagle Snack or Cap'n Organ shows up, you can have another one of your famous circle jerks.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Media should just report the news......not create it!

Agreed, but I doubt that the genie will ever be put back in the bottle. So people should revert back to the mantra, "don't believe everything you read."

Fake thread

That's funny coming from a Faux fan.

It would be strange to see a thread where Cannuck actually makes a point without his usual trolling. Unlikely, but strange.

Reactions: Mowich

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
... another whacko who propagates insane news from Mosc ... from nowhere.

If Eagle Snack or Cap'n Organ shows up, you can have another one of your famous circle jerks.
You seem to be right up Cannuck circle jerk's ass this morning...
Whatsa matter with you this morning ....lackanookie?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes, I clearly don't want your mind. Far too much drug damage.

Not sure if you can see it from inside your own head, but when you think about it
;)
that would mean you must be fairly sick in there

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Agreed, but I doubt that the genie will ever be put back in the bottle. So people should revert back to the mantra, "don't believe everything you read."
I pretty much have been doing that for decades. IT is impossible to tell the disinformation from the truth. Those that think in black and white are the most disillusioned of all.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I pretty much have been doing that for decades. IT is impossible to tell the disinformation from the truth. Those that think in black and white are the most disillusioned of all.

But I don't buy into the conspiracy stuff either, Cliffy.

But clearly if you watch the news, even through the lunacy of what's posted on this site, the patterns of sensationalism and the masses who eat it up is very easy to spot.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

But clearly if you watch the news, even through the lunacy of what's posted on this site, the patterns of sensationalism and the masses who eat it up is very easy to spot.
I have worked in Newspapers and magazines and I know that "the news" is just filler between the ads designed to sell more ads. Also, any "news" is slanted to the bias of the owner and publisher. There is not one media that is not slanted to influence the mindset of the consumer. It takes a lot of work to weed through the mountains of BS to get even a glimmer of truth.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Maybe, you should be consuming a better class of news. There is good reportage and analysis out there. Not everything is pre-digested for consumption by the Proles

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
sars was this close to becoming another spanish flu. we can be thankful that our health system functioned well to put the brakes on that thing.