Extremism is A-ok!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

"There is no disagreement between Republicans and Democrats over the fact that extremists represent an infinitesimal percentage of the armed forces — 0.005 percent, according to Pentagon figures.

However, to most Democrats and many experts on extremism, even a small number can do a great deal of damage — to morale inside the military and to the public’s perception of the services as politically neutral institutions that protect all Americans equally and obey the Constitution."

Every day more and more shit happens that just makes me wonder when the US is going to explode, or implode.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

"There is no disagreement between Republicans and Democrats over the fact that extremists represent an infinitesimal percentage of the armed forces — 0.005 percent, according to Pentagon figures.

However, to most Democrats and many experts on extremism, even a small number can do a great deal of damage — to morale inside the military and to the public’s perception of the services as politically neutral institutions that protect all Americans equally and obey the Constitution."

Every day more and more shit happens that just makes me wonder when the US is going to explode, or implode.
Are all extremists of the right wing demographic ?

Reactions: taxslave

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Do yourself a favour and get a book on flowers, some soil, pots, a grow light and seeds.

If you spend your life looking for shit, collecting shit and wallowing in shit you yourself and the world you see will only be shit.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
In the news today. Green peace is doing a terrorist training program in Toronto. Proof of vaccination is required to participate and masks must be worn during indoor activities.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Do yourself a favour and get a book on flowers, some soil, pots, a grow light and seeds.

If you spend your life looking for shit, collecting shit and wallowing in shit you yourself and the world you see will only be shit.
Ahhh...but plants grow best in shit. That said, too much shit will kill them, so I guess I see the parallel.

Last edited:
Reactions: taxslave