Every GD day, another shooting in Canada.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Toronto black drug dealing gangs killing other black drug dealers and East Indian drug dealers killing other East Indian drug dealers in Vancouver. This is no doubt all due and thanks to massive third world immigration and now the promotion of multiculturalism and diversity. As more third world immigration carry's on the more third world crime we will get here in Canada. Castro Trudeau wants to bring in another one million new immigrants in the next three years to help keep this crime wave going. But to say such a thing will get one called a racist. Aw well, so be it I guess. Someone has to tell it like it is. Just saying. ;)
Not just them. All groups favoured by turdOWE have brought their gangs to Canada.

Reactions: taxme and B00Mer

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I'm a person of colour and I'm Caucasian. I only look like a white person.

I am a white person but I am not supposed to be a person of any color. Matter of fact, being white, I am not supposed to exist at all anymore. We poor old white folk are sure having a tough time these days. Aw well. :(

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Hi! My name is Oksana, living in Ukraine. To be honest, I live in a village and we have no job. I get about $80 a month. It is very little ((
That's why I can do it for a little money:
- Send you hot photos and videos
- send you a video of sex with an ex-boyfriend (if you don't put it out there!)
- I can do what you say in Skype, whatsapp or other messenger

Also ready to come to you in any country for your money.
I will not leave my contacts here. Find me just on the site (url deleted) my nick is Zlata

You can also visit me on the video broadcasting site every evening: (url deleted)
Well, its for dam sure that I would find it quite HARD to kick her out of my bed. Just saying. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: B00Mer