Every GD day, another shooting in Canada.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
🚨 Lower Mainland Shootings (Public)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
At least 5 people seriously injured in Toronto-area shooting, 1 without vital signs

Screenshot 2021-05-16 161536.png

Yup Trudeau's gun legislations doing such a great job.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Now my question is, they are closing down Churches, but this thug joint at Ten X Night Club, at 1140 10th Avenue S.W., is allowed to stay open.
Look who its catering to , for the answer .

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Guess this is what happens when you let a bunch of East Indians into Canada.. they bring their shit culture with them.
Toronto black drug dealing gangs killing other black drug dealers and East Indian drug dealers killing other East Indian drug dealers in Vancouver. This is no doubt all due and thanks to massive third world immigration and now the promotion of multiculturalism and diversity. As more third world immigration carry's on the more third world crime we will get here in Canada. Castro Trudeau wants to bring in another one million new immigrants in the next three years to help keep this crime wave going. But to say such a thing will get one called a racist. Aw well, so be it I guess. Someone has to tell it like it is. Just saying. ;)

Reactions: taxslave

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

I wouldn't call these shootings, Canadian or American a race thing. It's more of an inner city thing in my opinion. The fact that these groups tend to live in the cities is maybe why they get singled out. There are white gang bangers too.
99% of all of these gang shootings are being done by those so called wonderful people of color. The term people of color refers to all non-white people. White people have no color now and are not seen as a real colorful and wonderful people anymore. So, just what color am I now? Can anyone here help me on this one? I need to know as to what color am I now. Thanks, colorless. :rolleyes:

Reactions: B00Mer

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Toronto black drug dealing gangs killing other black drug dealers and East Indian drug dealers killing other East Indian drug dealers in Vancouver. This is no doubt all due and thanks to massive third world immigration and now the promotion of multiculturalism and diversity. As more third world immigration carry's on the more third world crime we will get here in Canada. Castro Trudeau wants to bring in another one million new immigrants in the next three years to help keep this crime wave going. But to say such a thing will get one called a racist. Aw well, so be it I guess. Someone has to tell it like it is. Just saying. ;)

IMG-20200914-173809.jpg

IMG-20200914-203943.jpg

IMG-20200914-204720.jpg

One solution have a bigger gun and be a better shot

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
99% of all of these gang shootings are being done by those so called wonderful people of color. The term people of color refers to all non-white people. White people have no color now and are not seen as a real colorful and wonderful people anymore. So, just what color am I now? Can anyone here help me on this one? I need to know as to what color am I now. Thanks, colorless. :rolleyes:
I'm a person of colour and I'm Caucasian. I only look like a white person.

Reactions: Mowich