End the Lockdown

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Not just a covid denier but a flat earther as well-not any easy act to follow

Outspoken B.C. COVID-denier Mak Parhar dies, coroner investigating

Mak Parhar, the New Westminster man who gained online notoriety for his belief the earth is flat and outspoken denial that COVID-19 exists, has died.

New Westminster police confirmed they were called to help paramedics at a home in the Sapperton neighbourhood Thursday morning, but arrived to find Parkhar deceased.

The cause of death has not been determined and will be investigated by the BC Coroners Service.

In a recent livestreamed video, Parhar reported feeling ill with a variety of symptoms, including fatigue, chills and a cough, which he said was “not CONVID (sic) because CONVID (sic) doesn’t exist.”

In a video posted Wednesday, Parhar said he was feeling somewhat better and had recently taken Ivermectin, an anti-parasite drug widely touted in the anti-vaccine community, but which Canadian and U.S. health officials have warned against using.

Parhar has been one of the most outspoken voices in the anti-mask and anti-vaccine movement in British Columbia.

He was in the midst of a trial on three charges of violating Canada’s Quarantine Act for refusing to self-isolate after returning to British Columbia from a flat earth conference in the U.S. in 2020.

In March of 2020, the City of Delta revoked the business licence for Parhar’s hot yoga studio, after he encouraged people to attend and falsely claimed the heat would kill the coronavirus.

He was also criticized for shooting a video inside a Metro Vancouver hospital at the height of the pandemic’s first wave to get the “truth” about the virus.

In April, the B.C. Supreme Court threw out a lawsuit he filed against the province claiming trespass, malfeasance, extortion, terrorism, kidnapping and fraud by the government on the part of government officials.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Are you taking aspirin 81 just in case?
I carry them, I've carried them for years with me in case of heart attack. I'm loading up on Vitamins C, D, K and taking Oil of Oregeno tablets which have been helping me for years to fight of colds and I haven't had the flu since 1996

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

• Sad
Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Yesterday, while doing the Lions meat draw in the local pub I discovered an interesting fact. Patrons MUST be vaccinated and show proof while employees don't have to be vaccinated. Have to wear a mask to get in the door but 8 people sitting at a table without masks is just fine. Makes no sense at all.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Yesterday, while doing the Lions meat draw in the local pub I discovered an interesting fact. Patrons MUST be vaccinated and show proof while employees don't have to be vaccinated. Have to wear a mask to get in the door but 8 people sitting at a table without masks is just fine. Makes no sense at all.
The 8 people at the table are vaccinated and unmasked (while sitting). The servers may or may not be vaccinated and are masked. Assuming they are not, they are at greater risk of receiving covid than the patrons but patrons are vaccinated so less likely to transmit. The patrons are protected against them from the mask (although they also have a lesser chance of getting it and if they do a less serious strain). That is how I see it. It seems logical to me. Same way it works in Ontario too.