End the Lockdown

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I wonder if this would be the same as the 97% of climate scientists agree

Consensus REACHED: An Astounding 91 Clinical Research Studies ALL CONFIRMED That NATURAL IMMUNITY Provides Same, If Not Better Protection Against the Virus Than Covid-19 Vaccines – Infection Rate Remained at “Almost ZERO” Among Previously Infected Individuals​

By Julian Conradson
Published October 26, 2021 at 7:20pm
423 Comments

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
  • Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I believe we coulda been close to 95% vaccinated, even with the failed vaccine, by now if there wasn't a tonne of misinformation and forced mask and vax mandates there is only probably around 5% of the population that is anti vax, but as we see there is around 40% anti Gov. mandate.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I believe we coulda been close to 95% vaccinated, even with the failed vaccine, by now if there wasn't a tonne of misinformation and forced mask and vax mandates there is only probably around 5% of the population that is anti vax, but as we see there is around 40% anti Gov. mandate.
If this was a vaccination I would have taken it . It is an experimental gene altering therapy . If that fact was allowed over the airwaves the rate would be less then 25% .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
If this was a vaccination I would have taken it . It is an experimental gene altering therapy . If that fact was allowed over the airwaves the rate would be less then 25% .
Typical response from otherwise intelligent people is you got the polio shot didn’t you . They have been told they are saving themselves and humanity after all the good Dr. Bonnie told them so . I do wonder though who’s finger she is wrapped around .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Starting to look like I have no choice but to join (blackmailed) the vax pack if I want to continue to work in my field of choice. If I could afford it I would probably take the winter off

Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Starting to look like I have no choice but to join (blackmailed) the vax pack if I want to continue to work in my field of choice. If I could afford it I would probably take the winter off
I just got cancelled from one of my accounts , probably made close to 10,000.00 from it this year . I may have to buckle , but will stick to my guns as long as possible .