Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Reactions: petros and taxslave

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

NY judge grants injunction against COVID-19 vaccine mandate for health care workers​

Coronavirus Update for New York

Tuesday, October 12, 2021 11:45AM

The plaintiffs said they hold the sincere religious belief that they "cannot consent to be inoculated...with vaccines that were tested, developed or produced with fetal cell lines derived from procured abortions."

According to the plaintiffs, the COVID-19 vaccines that are currently available violate these sincere religious beliefs "because they all employ fetal cell lines derived from procured abortion in testing, development or production."

Reactions: petros

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

MUST SEE: Dr. Peter McCullough Issues Warning on Therapeutic Nihilism and Untested Vaccines – “Unbelievable Atrocity” Is Unfolding (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published October 13, 2021 at 7:45am
422 Comments

The information he shares here is a wake-up call to Americans. Over 15,000 are now dead from the COVID vaccine, 25,000 are permanently disabled. Why does the CDC and FDA continue to promote these dangerous vaccines?

This is an important presentation from a very respected and knowledgable expert in his field.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
He was tested 2 days before he died never know if it was a false positive would we? He would have to be tested before entering the hospital and with no mention of the test I'm assuming it was negative.
Undergoing cancer treatment makes the body incredibly vulnerable to any viruses or infections including covid. He may have got it in the hospital, I don't think one can accuratly determine what killed him. If he didn't have brain cancer, he would likely not have died of covid.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Undergoing cancer treatment makes the body incredibly vulnerable to any viruses or infections including covid. He may have got it in the hospital, I don't think one can accuratly determine what killed him. If he didn't have brain cancer, he would likely not have died of covid.
Oh OK 10 months of inoperable stage 4 brain cancer didn't kill him 2 days of COVID did gotcha

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Oh OK 10 months of inoperable stage 4 brain cancer didn't kill him 2 days of COVID did gotcha
I'm not saying what killed him. I am saying that is unknown. He likely had covid when he died. And he likely would not have died without the brain cancer even with covid. Those are the only facts in this case. The rest is being used for political mudslinging both ways and I find that sad.

Reactions: DaSleeper

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I'm not saying what killed him. I am saying that is unknown. He likely had covid when he died. And he likely would not have died without the brain cancer even with covid. Those are the only facts in this case. The rest is being used for political mudslinging both ways and I find that sad.
Yeah the parents are liars and have a hidden agenda