End the Lockdown

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

FDA Admits PCR Tests Give False Results, Prepares Ground For Biden To "Crush" Casedemic​

The FDA today joined The WHO and Dr.Fauci in admitting there is a notable risk of false results from the standard PCR-Test used to define whether an individual is a COVID "Case" or not.

This matters significantly as it fits perfectly with the 'fake rescue' plan we have previously described would occur once the Biden admin took office. But before we get to that 'conspiracy', we need a little background on how the world got here...

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

$1,000,000 Reward for Proof that COVID-19 Exists​

Wanted: Dead or Alive … The elusive COVID-19. They say it exists, but so far, they have not given any proof. It’s never been isolated, and never shown to be real. A bit like Santa Claus.
Anyway, for those who blindly believe the governments that COVID-19 is real … here is the opportunity of a lifetime. HealthGlade is officially offering $1,000,000 to anyone who can prove that COVID-19 exists.
Now I’m talking about real proof. Don’t bother sending a video of some newsreader on a mainstream media TV channel squawking like a parrot that it exists.
You will need to provide actual scientific proof. Proof that it has been isolated, and then proof that the isolated virus is in fact COVID-19, such as a demonstration of the supposed harm it causes. ie. Fulfill Koch’s Postulates.
Once you have foolproof evidence that COVID-19 exists, email it through, along with your personal details, and we will examine it, and happily pay you the money if you have provided irrefutable evidence.
And if you don’t have proof it exists, ask yourself, why do you believe in COVID-19?

• Wow

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Tides foundation is funded by rich capitalists, and has targeted just about every effort to get Canadian oil to tidewater. Their aim is simple, ensure a continued flow of oil to US buyers at below market rates. "Liberal" protestors are unwitting pawns.

https://financialpost.com/opinion/u-s-foundations-against-the-oil-sands
Yep and their main sponsor is Soros along with getting funding grants from the Liberal Government of Canada

Hidden: Trudeau Govt Funding American ANTI-PIPELINE Group ...

2020-02-24 · Tides Canada, a subsidiary of Tides International, has a noted history of financing anti-oil campaigns in Alberta. Tides Canada, for instance, funded the Tsleil-Wauteuth First Nation so that they could “stop and oppose the Kinder Morgan pipeline and tanker project.” Tides Canada has also funded and organized a campaign to save the Great Bear Rainforest, which led to Trudeau’s decision to ...

George Soros, Justin Trudeau, Tides Foundation And The ...

2020-03-05 · Analysis of a October 2006 Tides Foundation Conference reveals a focus on the establishment of a national institution to act as a Social Investment Bank to support the social economy through investment by credit unions, banks, and pension funds.. This Social Investment Bank, the brainchild of the George Soros–linked Tides Canada Foundation, is being implemented under the …

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Excellent question. Why pour taxpayer money into, or forego tax revenue from, businesses that are not viable? Probably a question worthy of its own thread. Or to bring it closer to the topic of this thread, how do you feel about financially healthy corporations accepting COVID relief funds while laying off employees, but still keeping up dividend payments to shareholders ?
I think that the swamp creatures who wrote the laws that allow that , get to much from lobbyists and other perks and should be strung up in the public square instead . But that’s just me .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Maybe that's something that needs attention then. Like Alberta's oilsands. Premier Kenney has no problem holding his hand out to Ottawa for pipelines, or cutting cheques to help the struggling energy sector, if the sector is no longer viable shouldn't it be left to the mercy of the market?
It should be but for some reason out of nowhere our federal government decided to purchase a pipeline in an unviable initiative when the private sector was perfectly willing to fund it . I agree sink or swim , but do something about the multiple jurisdictions in the regulatory process.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I disagree. As soon as sponsors and shareholders are involved then the profit motive kicks in, "give 'em what they want to hear" and next thing you know we have a country full of sources you can't trust to give honest reporting.
CBC can not be trusted to provide honest reporting. They are now little more than the propaganda arm of the Liberal Party. As soon as politicians get involved you can say good by to factual, non-biased reporting. Any media company that takes tax dollars to stay afloat has lost all credibility because they are scared to report anything negative about the government that feeds them.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
CBC can not be trusted to provide honest reporting. They are now little more than the propaganda arm of the Liberal Party. As soon as politicians get involved you can say good by to factual, non-biased reporting. Any media company that takes tax dollars to stay afloat has lost all credibility because they are scared to report anything negative about the government that feeds them.
They are also Unifor.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
'Covid 19 fraud exposed in NY Hospital (THE NEW NORMAL; COVER UP)

Reactions: Danbones

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
"Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon put out a message for New Year and, as you'd expect, it's utter cancer. So I fixed it for her."

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

PETER HITCHENS: I am, for the first time, afraid for the future of freedom in my country​

By Peter Hitchens for The Mail on Sunday
10th Jan 2021

What if the days did not, after all, start to grow longer after Christmas? Well, yes, of course they will (won't they?) but I feel a dark, oppressive foreboding which makes spring seem very far away. Why is this?

I sense that I and some others have now become the targets of a worrying wave of spite, censorship and intolerance, very like the McCarthyite frenzy in 1950s America which swept up all kinds of innocent people in what claimed to be an attack on Communism.
The modern Left love to claim they are against that sort of thing. But only when they are not doing it themselves. There are three important groups here.

The ones who snarl and point the finger, demanding that I should be an outcast; the ones who join in the mob; and the ones who are too scared to stand up against it. I can see them all forming. I think they should all be ashamed of themselves.

Some examples: A claim by a doctor that I and my allies have blood on our hands because we think lockdowns are a mistake; a person on social media who thought he was entitled to say that I was stirring up hatred against NHS staff, a baseless lie, and the many others who applauded and defended him when I stood up to this; the cartoonist in a supposedly anti-establishment magazine who last week portrayed mask opponents as the equivalents of football louts; the former senior BBC journalist Paul Mason, who tweeted that I was one of a group of 'fascist-enabling' public figures, on 'the same spectrum as full-blown science-denial'

The new Red Guards love to accuse dissenters of 'denial' of Covid. This may seem ludicrous. Covid exists. I wouldn't and don't deny it. But the phrase is a dog whistle, designed to make hearers think sceptics are like Holocaust deniers, a straightforward lie and smear.

Mr Mason rejoiced that American tech giant YouTube had obliterated recordings of TalkRadio, a station which has – unlike the BBC – given generous platforms to opposition views.

He said: 'I was glad to see YouTube temporarily pull the plug on TalkRadio. I would be even gladder to see Ofcom review the station's licence to broadcast and Twitter and Facebook label the claims of columnists as questionable or false where appropriate. But above all, I want to see politicians and public figures proactively and strongly refute Covid denialism.'

Again, he equated dissenters with fascists. 'As with full-blown fascism, ignoring it does not make it go away.' What he means is 'shut these people up. There is now only one permitted opinion'.

By the way, when YouTube last week censored a recording of one of the conversations I have each Monday with the TalkRadio presenter Mike Graham (as they blatantly did), it was not temporary. It was permanent.

On January 4, the same Mr Mason tweeted: 'I don't just want Johnson to say 'Stay home, save lives' etc. I want him to call out and ridicule the bull**** anti-maskers, lockdown skeptics and denialists in his own party – and order social media platforms to suppress/label Covid disinformation. That's leadership.'

This is plainly a call for censorship. By 'disinformation', such people always mean 'things I disagree with'. When I challenge them, they can come up with no examples of untruths. I mention Mr Mason because he is unusually frank about his real aims. Unlike many establishment Left-wingers he has always been open about his revolutionary views. But he says plainly what many in the Left-wing elite feel in private. And this explains their rather odd enthusiasm for Johnson's closure of the country. I'm sure they are moved by deep compassion for sufferers from Covid. But they are also excited, more excited than they have been at any time since 1997, when the Blair victory swept the Cultural Revolution to power.
That revolution is now about 90 per cent complete. But there were obstacles: a Parliament with a real opposition, an independent Civil Service, an independent, conservative press, courts that stood up to the state, a BBC that at least permitted some dissent on its airwaves, a police force that at least tried to police by consent, independent universities.

Lockdown, with amazing speed, showed that all these seemingly mighty defences were paper tigers. We now have (with tiny exceptions) a lifeless rubber-stamp parliament, doormat judges, monolithic state broadcasting, a nearly-unanimous media, and a shouty, bossy state militia which obeys government rather than law.
I've seen all these things before. I'd foolishly thought they were gone for good, back in 1991. With the welcome support of many readers, I have tried since March to suggest that the Government's policy has been wrong. I have cited many experts, explained my doubts in detail, opened myself to challenge on social media and – when possible – on the airwaves.

I think this is my duty as a member of a free society. I have been given many gifts: an old-fashioned schooling which taught me how to think, not what to think; four decades in the University of Fleet Street, with a front seat at many of the major events of our time – plus some detailed knowledge of how politicians and officials work.

With the welcome support of many readers, I have tried since March to suggest that the Government's policy has been wrong, writes Peter Hitchens, pictured above

With the welcome support of many readers, I have tried since March to suggest that the Government's policy has been wrong, writes Peter Hitchens, pictured above

I've seen people die, heard bullets zip past, watched great states turn to dust, reported from more than 50 countries. I've published books about the colossal changes in Britain which have happened in my lifetime. I have been incredibly fortunate. So I thought I had a special duty to speak out against something I thought was wrong.

It was unpopular but so what? Free speech usually is. I have done it before, on smaller issues. But this time it is different. I am, for the first time in my life, deeply afraid for the future of freedom in my own country. So should you be.

I used to be a stickler for Twelfth Night – down came the decorations and the tree. Now, I'll leave our tree up until all its needles have dropped and possibly longer. I'm thinking of buying a new one. Its presence is a reminder of better things and better times and keeping it feels like an act of resistance.

Masking a problem​

Maurice the Masked Engine, spotted at Paddington Station in London. Apparently the painted-on mask, approved by the Fat Controller, is supposed to promote the wearing of face-coverings on trains. Make of it what you will, but it strikes me that it can't get round a problem that Thomas and his friends also never solved. Railway engines just don't have ears.

Apparently the painted-on mask, approved by the Fat Controller, is supposed to promote the wearing of face-coverings on trains

Apparently the painted-on mask, approved by the Fat Controller, is supposed to promote the wearing of face-coverings on trains

Shamed – by a judge with guts​

Nearly three months ago I said here that Julian Assange, of WikiLeaks, should not be extradited to the USA by a British court

Nearly three months ago I said here that Julian Assange, of WikiLeaks, should not be extradited to the USA by a British court

Nearly three months ago I said here that Julian Assange, of WikiLeaks, should not be extradited to the USA by a British court. Anybody who believes in press freedom had to take this position, whether they liked him (I don't) or not.

I also think Stella Moris, mother of two of his children, has conducted herself with great dignity in fighting for his release.

I was astonished that almost nobody in the British media joined me in supporting this call.

So now that a judge has refused to extradite him, I have this to say to all the men and women of my trade: How does it feel to be outdone in support of justice and liberty – by a judge?

A judge has shown more guts towards the establishment than you, supposedly independent supporters of free expression.

Have you got that?