End the Lockdown

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
What better way for governments to control the population!
wife and I have both had our annual flu shots since the late 60's, so we're probably immune!

Last edited:
Reactions: petros

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Breathtaking FACT MSM & BBC Will NEVER Tell You 😳 377 🇬🇧 With No Pre-Existing SINCE FEB 🤦‍♂️

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

TDV BANNED FROM YOUTUBE: And Kary Mullis, Inventor of PCR, Says Fraudci is a Fraud and Liar​

Guess Kary Mullis Nobel Prize inventor of the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) tests speaking out about how the PCR is being misused will not make the YouTube “scientific facts” grade… Even less him saying that the PCR tests are meant to magnify material not test for anything. And that Fauci is a fraud and a liar.

And here’s the shock of the day: Kary died just before Event 201 last year, because, of course he did.For more on this, and other news on why people “should not be unnecessarily alarmed if there are reports, once we start vaccinating, of someone or multiple people dying within a day or two of their vaccination who are residents of a long-term care facility. That would be something we would expect, as a normal occurrence, because people die frequently in nursing homes.” – watch the video.

How accurate are the covid tests?​

One thing that’s important to understand at this point is that PCR is only detecting sequences of the viral genome, it is not able to detect whole viral particles, so it is not able to tell you whether what you are finding is live virus, or just non-infectious fragments of viral genome. If you get a positive PCR test and you want to be sure that what you’re finding is a true positive, then you have to perform a viral culture. What this means is that you take the sample, add it to respiratory cells in a petri dish, and see if you can get those cells to start producing new virus particles. If they do, then you know you have a true positive result. For this reason, viral culture is considered the “gold standard” method for diagnosis of viral infections. However, this method is rarely used in clinical practice, which means that in reality, a diagnosis is often made based entirely on the PCR test.
Sebastian Rushworth M.D.
Health and medical information grounded in science

I KNOW the facts will go over somebody's head, but they are too quick and they will catch them!
:)

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The talk of town is 90% is needed for herd immunity and that the new strains have to be in check no end to lockdowns in the near future until it benefits the Dems.

The WHO has Changed The Definition of Herd Immunity​

Below (Left) is the official WHO definition (June 2020). And in November (Right) the WHO decided unilaterally to redefine a fundamental medical concept, focussing solely on the role of vaccination in achieving herd immunity.

To our knowledge, the peer reviewed definition of herd immunity has not changed.

The new “definition” of the WHO visibly serves the interests of Big Pharma.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
As the vaccine rolls out the lockdowns will end.

Pfizer CEO: Those who won't take vaccine will help coronavirus spread​

Pfizer's CEO will wait to get a COVID-19 vaccine, and says company executives won't 'cut the line'​

• "I'm 59 years old, in good health, I'm not working on the frontline, so my type it is not recommended to get vaccination now," he told CNBC.
  • But Bourla noted that polls conducted by Pfizer suggest that people would be more willing to take the vaccine if he, as the company's CEO, got the shot.

Coronavirus won’t stop evolving when the vaccine arrivesVaccines may not stop evolution of the coronavirus, but in fact drive evolutionary change
Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/scienc...evolving-when-the-vaccine-arrives-920551.html

Lockdown Forever: More than Half of U.S. States Reverse Reopening, Reimpose Restrictions​

You know Boomer, wearing a poo fingered face diaper in non hospital / unsterile conditions is waterboarding you into an irreversible state of oxygen starvation brain damage right?

Oh...No...I guess maybe not.
;)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
New World Normal

Is it just me, or is there something terribly, cognitively dissonant about that phrase?​

( sorry about the [scream][/scream]...forgot my amp was cranked)​

Marco Rubio: Can’t Trust Dr. Anthony Fauci – He Is a Liar​

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) started the work week on Monday with a social media post casting doubt on Dr. Anthony Fauci, the infectious disease point person at the National Institute of Health (NIH) who is praised by the left but who has lied about the coronavirus, according the the lawmaker.

And Rubio also said other “elites” in America take pride in telling the public what is good for them and what is not.

“Dr. Fauci lied about masks in March,” Rubio posted on his Facebook page. “Dr. Fauci has been distorting the level of vaccination needed for herd immunity.”

“It isn’t just him,” Rubio posted. “Many in elite bubbles believe the American public doesn’t know ‘what’s good for them’ so they need to be tricked into “doing the right thing.’”

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

WHO Chief Scientist Warns “No Evidence COVID Vaccine Prevents Viral Transmission”​

WHO Chief Scientist Warns “No Evidence COVID Vaccine Prevents Viral Transmission”

Once again, the WHO has stepped in to offer some confusing comments about the coronavirus vaccine, warning that there is “no evidence to be confident shots prevent transmission” and that people who receive the vaccine should continue wearing masks and following all social distancing and travel guidelines.

The comments were made by WHO chief scientist Soumya Swaminathan during what appears to have been a virtual press conference held Monday.

You all gotta know: something ain't right here.