Election 2024

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Tell you what. . . I'll tell you what you have no right to know, but I can say if I feel like it.

I joined up in '78. Spent my first year training in Texas, then went to Japan in '79. I was there until '81, when I PCSed (Permanent Change of Station) to West Berlin. I was there from '81-'85, with several temporary duties and deployments in Europe and Africa. Then I PCSed to Maryland, where I was stationed with a number of deployments and TDYs, until '91. I was an intelligence analyst. I made the rank of Technical Sergeant, the sixth of nine enlisted ranks.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Tell you what. . . I'll tell you what you have no right to know, but I can say if I feel like it.

I joined up in '78. Spent my first year training in Texas, then went to Japan in '79. I was there until '81, when I PCSed (Permanent Change of Station) to West Berlin. I was there from '81-'85, with several temporary duties and deployments in Europe and Africa. Then I PCSed to Maryland, where I was stationed with a number of deployments and TDYs, until '91. I was an intelligence analyst. I made the rank of Technical Sergeant, the sixth of nine enlisted ranks.
Cheers!

I did 4 years of Air Cadets 14-18.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

I had a cousin - by marriage - who was in 'intelligence' (Communications Researcher). He spoke Russian.

He went on duty during the first Gulf War and no one knew where he went. His Radar Tech wife - my blood cousin - was left clueless for months, then he came back, said nothing.

He was in the Hercules that went down in Alert ( https://www.canada.ca/en/department...emembering-the-crash-of-boxtop-flight-22.html ) and thankfully survived, but his pelvis was fucked.

After that he left the forces then not long after his wife.

Doing ANYTHING related to communications, intelligence or whatever is a hard job, IMO.

You deserve respect for doing the job.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and Democratic opponent Kamala Harris will debate on Sept. 10 on ABC, setting up the first face-to-face matchup between the rivals in what polls show is an extremely close race.

In a rambling news conference at his Palm Beach, Florida, residence, Trump said he wanted additional debates on Sept. 4 and Sept. 25 that would air on Fox and NBC.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Democrats are turning up the heat on Trump and doing a good job lately ignoring the fact that Kamala is a douche. Someone needs to ask her if she has ever met Camila and watch her eff up.

Too bizarre to think this plan could work. Fun part is the best is yet to come.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I don't say a lot about my service, except that it happened. Most of it's classified.

Do you have any evidence that Walz lied about his service? NB: "He's a Democrat" isn't evidence.
Have no clue , I know nothing about the man . Don’t really care , but I must disagree , you bring up your service whenever the opportunity is presented .