Election 2024

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Cori Bush solidified her defeat by opposing the Infrastructure Bill, standing not for her constituents but too much national shit, and yes, Israel. (oh and of course all the corporate money by AIPAC)

It's not all because she rightly stood against Israel's genocide and push towards a more wider war.

Not that truth matters to Boomie.

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Cori Bush solidified her defeat by opposing the Infrastructure Bill, standing not for her constituents but too much national shit, and yes, Israel. (oh and of course all the corporate money by AIPAC)

It's not all because she rightly stood against Israel's genocide and push towards a more wider war.

It generally doesn't to racist cowards.

It is SO WEIRD watching terrified White boys combing the internet for backbenchers in other countries to stoke their hysteria.

Yeah, Cori Bush, win or lose, is a fuckin' EXISTENTIAL THREAT to Canaduh!

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
It generally doesn't to racist cowards.

It is SO WEIRD watching terrified White boys combing the internet for backbenchers in other countries to stoke their hysteria.

Yeah, Cori Bush, win or lose, is a fuckin' EXISTENTIAL THREAT to Canaduh!

Cori Bush was problematic because she was "part of the Squad" and omg the US CAN'T HAVE PROGRESSIVES... at least, not enough to get too much leverage to think they have a say in things.

She was a pretty decent Rep for a while, just not enough for the people of her district.

Now if Jasmine Crockett were to lose, THAT would be a fucking disaster because she is one smart Rep.

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca

She lost that's all that matters 😂

• Haha

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Cori Bush was problematic because she was "part of the Squad" and omg the US CAN'T HAVE PROGRESSIVES... at least, not enough to get too much leverage to think they have a say in things.

She was a pretty decent Rep for a while, just not enough for the people of her district.

Now if Jasmine Crockett were to lose, THAT would be a fucking disaster because she is one smart Rep.
It was her fellow democrats that don’t want Cori . How about that ?

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
Wow, you really hate non-Whites, don't you?

All my ex-wives and girlfriends are non-white accept for 2 when I was younger..

I don't like Islamic nut bars.. a religion not a race. OR anyone who supports HAMAS.

You come into my neighborhood protesting and spewing that shit, Alberta has about 100 million acres of Crown and ponds.

Wrap the body in sharp barb wire so he won't float, (barb wire cuts) and drop the body in a pond, you never existed.

Last edited:
  • Haha

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
All my ex-wives and girlfriends are non-white accept for 2 when I was younger..

I don't like Islamic nut bars.. a religion not a race. OR anyone who supports HAMAS.

You come into my neighborhood protesting and spewing that shit, Alberta has about 100 million acres of Crown and ponds.

Wrap the body in sharp barb wire so he won't float, (barb wire cuts) and drop the body in a pond, you never existed.

That's not fucked up at all. No wondering you're transitioning.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, sometimes opposites attract, and you know what you like and what works for you. Good for you! Some people never figure that out for themselves.
Yup men want to marry their mother while woman want to marry their father .