Easter 2016

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Trying to do my good deed for the day by imparting knowledge upon the unlearned.

we already know you are a brain dead, ignorant twat. No need to post more and make it more painfully obvious.

Can you tell us why someone else's faith scares you so much.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
If he is back it is time to clean up the mess over the last two thousand years.
If he is not back then he has not risen

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
we already know you are a brain dead, ignorant twat. No need to post more and make it more painfully obvious.

ROFLMAO!

Seems like you're the scared one. Scared of someone pointing out Christianity is just bullsh*t copycat rhetoric.

The only thing that scared me about religion is that it's going to destroy the world through its insane wars over whose imaginary friend is better than the other guys imaginary friend.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
ROFLMAO!

Seems like you're the scared one. Scared of someone pointing out Christianity is just bullsh*t copycat rhetoric.

The only thing that scared me about religion is that it's going to destroy the world through its insane wars over whose imaginary friend is better than the other guys imaginary friend.

and what "wars" would that be? WWI? not religious. WWII? not religious. Vietnam? Not religious. American proxy wars through central America, not religious. U.S.S.R/Russian proxy and direct, not religious. Gulf war 1 and 2, not religious.

So, the majority of wars in the last 100 years or so have been non religious with the vast number of killed by the "non religious".

Thanks for playing, do try again.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
and what "reality" would that be? Yours? Walters? PN's? Mine? I can guarantee that all 4 "reality's" will have subtle differences in perception.

There is only one reality. The rest is just wishful thinking.

and what "wars" would that be? WWI? not religious. WWII? not religious. Vietnam? Not religious. American proxy wars through central America, not religious. U.S.S.R/Russian proxy and direct, not religious. Gulf war 1 and 2, not religious.

So, the majority of wars in the last 100 years or so have been non religious with the vast number of killed by the "non religious".

Thanks for playing, do try again.
All the wars in the middle east are about religion. Vietnam could also be construed as religious because communism is much like a religion. For that matter capitalism could almost be construed as a religion.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
All the wars in the middle east are about religion. Vietnam could also be construed as religious because communism is much like a religion. For that matter capitalism could almost be construed as a religion.

Nothing like moving the goal posts to support your ignorance.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

WTF is this "we" and "us" you keep talking about?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Easter to me always meant fried chicken and potato salad and a sunday spent with my family.the girls hunted the eggs in the morning and maybe we went for a drive to visit parents or maybe we rented some movies and stayed home and watched them together. I don't care much about any religious significance of the holiday. I do have good memories of time spent with my little family.

Same here. Except we'd have bbq'd sockeye or roasted ham. But it was with our family. Sometimes my mom's side, sometimes my dad's side, sometimes the sides mixed together.

Easter dinner is pretty cool

What'd you have?

I like having set days to have a "special" dinner. Something you might not be able to afford any old time.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
This is a perfect spot for a commercial.

Hey kids! Now you can be dictator of the earth with Milton Badley's new WORLD DOMINATION GAME!

Crush countries and send people to a gulag...and earn valuable game points doing it too! Collect enough and you'll be crowned "Dictator of the World". Perfect for friends or the whole family!

Ages 8 to Adult. Game contains small plastic pieces which are dangerous to enfants. Batteries not included. Game not exactly as shown. Void where prohibited. See store for details.