Duchess of Cambridge goes into labour

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Worshipping the state again?

It's like the North Koreans who cried when Kim Jong Il died.

Such a bizarre obsession and worship of the State.

Labour? it'll be the first time she's ever worked.

I hadn't really recognized a similarity between Kim Jong Il and Kate! You learn sumpin new every day! -:)

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Finally ! A boy is born. 8 lbs some ounces.

;)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Buckingham Palace has announced that, as a symbol of unity, the new Prince will be named George McDonald Taff Patrick Mohammed Karoly Javier.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Our democracy, not to mention the lives of any future descendants of the House of Windsor.

How would it improve democracy in Canada? We don't vote for them! I haven't heard too many complaints from the members of H.O.W.- young Harry seems quite content with his life. One thing for sure, they are not picking salal to eke out a living! -:)

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
I hope Blackleaf will tell us when Kate's milk comes in.
However, I am happy, as I would be for any new mother, to see the birth went well.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
congratulations to the new parents, seems as though all went well, mother and babe are doing well.

nothing will bethe same for them ever again, this new life, (the future king), will change the

direction of their everyday life, just as it did with all of us, who had children.

A wonderful new beginning, they will be great parents.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
The baby is hardly a celebrity.
Really? You don't know women very well, do you?
It's a future monarch.
.... and a celebrity prebirthing. You think the celebrity is all just about Kate? rofl That's funny.

Who do you think Catherine is giving birth to? Jade Goody?
Nope. Don't even know who Jane Goody is.

More inbred royalty with bad teeth. Whoopy sh!t.
Now that wasn't called for, Cliff. It's one thing to diss all the stupid hoopla about a baby and another thing entirely to diss the baby itself, especially with a stupid stereotype..

What a revolting way to talk about a child who has no part in the media circus other create for it.
Exactly!

congratulations to the new parents, seems as though all went well, mother and babe are doing well.

nothing will bethe same for them ever again, this new life, (the future king), will change the

direction of their everyday life, just as it did with all of us, who had children.

A wonderful new beginning, they will be great parents.
Ditto that.
Unfortunately, the circus won't quit. Papparazzi and other media loons and Blacklaff will be printing and posting every little tidbit for weeks to come.

Last edited: