Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
this should be on fun and jokes thread.

guess in a free country there has to be a party that will accept all the low life, the dunces,(rich of course)
the insanely religious, the aggressors or others, and of course the rich to take care of the rich,
and now a clown,(clowns are a scary and secretive group with funny hair.) lol
You could say all the same for your favorite candidate Hillary . But you wouldn't .

before the fact, anyone can say anything, all of his points aren't wrong, I agree with some of
them too, but it is just words without 'anything' happening, how can he flip flop when he hasn't
been challenged and hasn't been elected to anything.

we all have been down this road many times, reading wonderful things that candidates 'will' do, it
is all promises without anything to back it up.

and look who it is, big business, big money, he probably is bored, sitting around his 6 story office,
twiddling his thumbs.
He at least has a stance on all those issues . Does your chosen candidate ?

Honey Boo Boo would make an awesome Secretary of the Interior. :D
I hear he is courting the Oprah as his running mate .

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
You could say all the same for your favorite candidate Hillary . But you wouldn't .

He at least has a stance on all those issues . Does your chosen candidate ?

I hear he is courting the Oprah as his running mate .

I don't have a favourite candidate, as I stated before I can't understand why the American public
gets sucked in to following the 'same ole, same ole', with last surnames, I only stand by Hillary
because of the male gender concentrating on her gender, which isn't done with the male politician.
I don't really care about the American political race, but I do see the gender pointing situation
as something that should be addressed, someone has to speak up.

well, guess I'm guilty of mentioning trump's hair, but I just can't take him seriously at all,
just seems to be a way of 'he' getting the attention to himself again, at least Hillary 'is' a
politician with experience and knowledge of how things work.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
this should be on fun and jokes thread.

guess in a free country there has to be a party that will accept all the low life, the dunces,(rich of course)
the insanely religious, the aggressors or others, and of course the rich to take care of the rich,
and now a clown,(clowns are a scary and secretive group with funny hair.) lol

We are talking about a country that once let a third rate actor whose claim to fame was playing second banana to a monkey play prez.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I don't have a favourite candidate, as I stated before I can't understand why the American public
gets sucked in to following the 'same ole, same ole', with last surnames, I only stand by Hillary
because of the male gender concentrating on her gender, which isn't done with the male politician.
I don't really care about the American political race, but I do see the gender pointing situation

well, guess I'm guilty of mentioning trump's hair, but I just can't take him seriously at all,
just seems to be a way of 'he' getting the attention to himself again, at least Hillary 'is' a
Yes but Trump is a business man with the experience of getting things done right .
I don't think he is any better or worse qualified then any other , no one is qualified for that position .
But I really find it sad when a normally smart and insightful person will stand by or against someone simply because of their sex or race .

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago Today I officially declared my candidacy for President of the United States. Watch the video of my full speech- https://youtu.be/q_q61B-DyPk

Sheila_T ‏@_FreeMarketeer

.@realDonaldTrump Wink, wink; nudge, nudge... Are you #ReadyForHillary?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The lefties always complain about the Repubs not being diverse enough (big tent). The Dems only have a bunch of honkies running for prez whereas the Repubs have blacks, Latinos, whites, men and women running.

Who or what is Snooki? Is that like a Wookiee?

Guess you missed the memo wally but there has been a black democrat prez for going on 8 years now.

That is the biggest problem. We, Canada and the US keep getting leaders that know how things work and go along with it. It would be far more interesting to have a leader that will cut through the BS and actually get something done. No matter how unPC it might be.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Guess you missed the memo wally but there has been a black democrat prez for going on 8 years now.

That is the biggest problem. We, Canada and the US keep getting leaders that know how things work and go along with it. It would be far more interesting to have a leader that will cut through the BS and actually get something done. No matter how unPC it might be.

could be, just stay away from actors and blow hards, trump fits into that catagorie.

someone new would be a breath of fresh air, I would like to see someone who obviously has had a great
education, speaks well, understands people, has a passion to 'help' others, not just himself, and
a quiet strong personality, who doesn't need the limelight, but loves to work, and work hard,
someone focused on the good of the country, not just his party, someone who sees both sides of
the coin, and doesn't vote against things just to be on the other side, we see that in Canada all
the time, whatever one side says, the other side must take the opposite stand, how the hell can that
ever help the country, it is just trying to get votes.

I think the best people to be president wouldn't touch that job with a ten foot pole.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The Donald is something to behold, not everything he says is wrong
he is just the wrong package to deliver the message