Do You or Do You Not Support Muslim Immigration to Canada?

Should Muslim Immigration to Canada be Curbed?

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I Don't Know

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
If it keeps doubling every decade it will.

2000 - 1.5%
2010 - 3.5%
2020 - 7%
2030 - 14%
2040 - 28%
2050 - 56%

It may be the kangaroo population in Australia that has a huge population adjustment every 7 years by the process of Natural elimination, perhaps the same phenomena happens for other species!

Which part of England? Cause the Geordies don't sound like the Londoners nor the Liverpoolians...

a.k.a. Liverpudlians? (or is that a different tribe)?

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
Any other people you want to exclude, grain?

Yes.

I don't want immigrants in general from any place around the equator or Africa. Environmentally each immigrant increases their carbon foot print by 600X through moving to Canada from these places;

I don't want immigrants that come here as part of family reunification. We have enough trouble caring for the elderly who are here who contributed taxes all their lives let alone taking in the elderly who never worked in Canada a day in their lives;

I don't want immigrants coming here who can't speak the language;

I don't want immigrants here whose absence makes things worse for the people from their home country. Like a Nigerian doctor trained by their desperate government where there is something like 1 doctor for every 50000 people;

I don't want immigrants from refugee camps. Currently Canada has recruiters in order to fulfill our UN DPRE obligations and agreements that scour refugee camps in places like Somalia and are paid a commission when they sign someone up to come here;

I don't want immigrants to come here with the expectation that Canadians should assimilate to their values. In short, if you come here and don't dress, talk and act like the people here pick another country;

I don't want anymore Chinese coming and buying up the real estate in Vancouver and artificially driving up prices;

I don't want anymore Middle Eastern pregnant vacationers passport/nationality shopping the birth of their children;

I don't want anymore economic immigrants who are here long enough to get a passport and SIN then disappear. A few years back in Lebanon, a country of three million or so it was discovered there were 50,000 "Canadians" living there. The Americans by contrast with 10x the population had 3100 citizens".

That would be a start.

And how bout the Muzzies already in Canada? Send 'em back to Islamastan?

Only the ones who think they still are back there.

MellencampFan

Nominee Member
Jul 13, 2015
Niagara Peninsula
Yes.

I don't want immigrants in general from any place around the equator or Africa. Environmentally each immigrant increases their carbon foot print by 600X through moving to Canada from these places;

I don't want immigrants that come here as part of family reunification. We have enough trouble caring for the elderly who are here who contributed taxes all their lives let alone taking in the elderly who never worked in Canada a day in their lives;

I don't want immigrants coming here who can't speak the language;

I don't want immigrants here whose absence makes things worse for the people from their home country. Like a Nigerian doctor trained by their desperate government where there is something like 1 doctor for every 50000 people;

I don't want immigrants from refugee camps. Currently Canada has recruiters in order to fulfill our UN DPRE obligations and agreements that scour refugee camps in places like Somalia and are paid a commission when they sign someone up to come here;

I don't want immigrants to come here with the expectation that Canadians should assimilate to their values. In short, if you come here and don't dress, talk and act like the people here pick another country;

I don't want anymore Chinese coming and buying up the real estate in Vancouver and artificially driving up prices;

I don't want anymore Middle Eastern pregnant vacationers passport/nationality shopping the birth of their children;

I don't want anymore economic immigrants who are here long enough to get a passport and SIN then disappear. A few years back in Lebanon, a country of three million or so it was discovered there were 50,000 "Canadians" living there. The Americans by contrast with 10x the population had 3100 citizens".

That would be a start.

Only the ones who think they still are back there.

Not to mention the people with disabilities who may need temporary or permanent help.

But yeah, I agree with you really.

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Basically, you only want white immigrants, right?

Incorrect

I have no quotas on hot babes of any race creed or colour;

I believe our citizenship should be for sale to anyone with lots of money provided they will live and invest here;

I believe that educated and skilled people whose absence by emigration does not have a negative impact on their country of origin is welcome.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Incorrect

I have no quotas on hot babes of any race creed or colour;

I believe our citizenship should be for sale to anyone with lots of money provided they will live and invest here;

I believe that educated and skilled people whose absence by emigration does not have a negative impact on their country of origin is welcome.
Well, "Africa and the equator" cuts out most brown and black folk.

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Well, "Africa and the equator" cuts out most brown and black folk.

I can see myself tolerating equatorial migration on humanitarian grounds should the equator return to its traditional state of being inhospitable to life. In the meantime, the environmental and humanitarian impacts of African migration are all negative. Their colour has little to do with the facts.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I voted to "No". No one group of people should have their peoples restricted from coming here. Whatever group comes here should not bring drama over here from their country of origin, people who bring their battles here are not welcome. An example i use are the Tamil who were protesting on the Gardner back in the day because their "Tamil Tigers got whopped" in Sri Lanka. Keep that **** out of my/our country!!!