Do you love Satan and demons as scriptures say you should?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
It was reported that the report you mention was just another baseless report.

You don't really thing Saul was just a pick that was established before the dawn of time. Simple luck of the draw (good or bad is a valid question), first one that was in the Matthew 23 crowd that said the Lord's Prayer would be 'chosen' for a special mission. Paul to the message to Jews in the various Nations before Gentiles were included in his teachings. It would also have been Jewish Scribes that made copies of all the literature that was being made available, including the Gospels a very short time after the cross rather than several decades.
And you like to make a lot of baseless assumptions about the history of the biblical texts.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I've never promoted that they were written before the cross, there is a reason for that.

Joh:14:16:
And I will pray the Father,
and he shall give you another Comforter,
that he may abide with you for ever;

Joh:14:26:
But the Comforter,
which is the Holy Ghost,
whom the Father will send in my name,
he shall teach you all things,
and bring all things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.

Can you put these references into a single thought?
The one from Luke was in a sermon Jesus gave just prior to the cross, the other one references the first verse below as being historical, meaning 70AD was in the past when it was written.

Lu:21:24:
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword,
and shall be led away captive into all nations:
and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles,
until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Jas:1:1:
James,
a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ,
to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Other than Psalms and Kings, Catholics really don't give a sh*t about anything OT

I agree and include the N.T.

Christians and Catholics do not generally believe in their Gods. They are just following customs and fashions and appeasing their ancient tribal instincts. This is a fact and so is my next statement.

No one is really stupid enough as to believe in talking animals.

Richard Dawkins What if scientists worked like religions? - YouTube

Regards
DL