Do you love Satan and demons as scriptures say you should?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm not sure but it seems to me if you hate the good you would be a demon and since hate seems to be demonic work which is ultimately good and necessary experience for the good cuz it's makes them better then I think I'll say yes, proceed with your devilishness to your hearts uncontentedness. Normally I would charge several hundred dollars for the advice.
Demon is good.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
I only fight with women.

After God created Adam, who was alone, He said, 'It is not good for man to be alone.' He then created a woman for Adam, from the earth, as He had created Adam himself, and called her Lilith. Adam and Lilith immediately began to fight. She said, 'I will not lie below,' and he said, 'I will not lie beneath you, but only on top. For you are fit only to be in the bottom position, while I am to be the superior one.' Lilith responded, 'We are equal to each other inasmuch as we were both created from the earth.' But they would not listen to one another. When Lilith saw this, she pronounced the Ineffable Name and flew away into the air.

Only rock throwers and people who do not think well will think people silly enough to duplicate information in a post.

To your last ---- share your experiences please.

Regards
DL

Ok the moral of the story of Lilitih is 'any lovin's Good \lovin', and you take what you can get." Yur average 16 year old farmboy would have been pickin' out a soft spot in the haystack.

Ain't bible study fun, Frenchie?

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
It is the system here.

Regards
DL

Following your spiritual thinking, God is not a giver of good but is good itself.
How can good give commands and punish?

Further, John 8; 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.

Satan's children would be demons and here Jesus says that humans are demons. Demons are your fellow man so love them as scriptures say.

Regards
DL

Frenchie ,its not about love , its about SEX. Pure raunchy biblical sex. Bibles just chock full of it.

Just got to know where to look...

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What about if I like them better in the mini version (Ge:1-3 and Re:20-22) than in the full version just because they get outmatched and out witted so many times it's pathetic that they call themselves professional supernatural beings.
How could Satan miss the grave as being the thing that defined what a bruise would be. .... and then he kissed Him just 9 hours before his own fate about the lake was sealed. Bad Satan, bad. I would imagine the fallen angels are now well aware that there is a big difference between being 'on the earth' and 'in the earth'. You got to learn to read the fine-print.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
You have to love the wicked because that's what keeps you on the sunny side. Loving the enemy really pisses them off. The tension between good and evil is love, and like there is only more electricity or less electricity there is only more or less love.

Love the one raping you.
Go ahead. Turn and express your deep love.

Like God, I hate those who deserve hate.
The trick is to not let it consume you and always give just a bit because the one you hate was made into what he or she is and not likely born to be what they are. Hate with a broad brush and catch those around the hated. Share the blame.

Regards
DL

Its form Lilith in Wikipedia. But- links to what purpose, DL?
The esoteric fringe of Christianity is something that I waste very little time or interest in.

Study the Ethic and the economics of the New Testament first.

Links to the wondrous possibilities you hint at.

I do not think there is an esoteric fringe to Christianity. If there was, it would fight to end Christianity as it exists today.
Those who think esoterically would not put up with the morality that Rome's politically created religion teaches.

Some like Bishop Spong have the right ideas but they are a minority in the left.

If you do not recognize your spiritual side then I can understand you not showing much interest in the esoteric view.

Regards
DL

Ok the moral of the story of Lilitih is 'any lovin's Good \lovin', and you take what you can get." Yur average 16 year old farmboy would have been pickin' out a soft spot in the haystack.

Ain't bible study fun, Frenchie?

Bible study. Who is studying or needs to?

Holy Bible - Epic Fail - YouTube

Regards
DL

Frenchie ,its not about love , its about SEX. Pure raunchy biblical sex. Bibles just chock full of it.

No argument.

Religions in the city states were invented to look after the reproduction side of life where resources were finite. It was either that or child sacrifice. Hence the Temple Prostitutes who where well respected.

Bible's Buried Secrets (BBC) Ep.3: The real garden of Eden (1/4) - YouTube

Regards
DL

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Regards
DL

Quote: Originally Posted by hunboldt
The esoteric fringe of Christianity is something that I waste very little time or interest in.

I do not think there is an esoteric fringe to Christianity. If there was, it would fight to end Christianity as it exists today.

For an atheist, scouring the first nine pages of Genesis for 'bad stuff' is as meaningless as a fundy scouring those pages for literal truths....

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Regards
DL

Quote: Originally Posted by hunboldt

For an atheist, scouring the first nine pages of Genesis for 'bad stuff' is as meaningless as a fundy scouring those pages for literal truths....

Not being an atheist I cannot look from that view.
This is not to say that I believe in fantasy miracle working Gods.

The bible is myth with a message and to say there is no worthy message in Genesis would be foolish.

Regards
DL

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Not being an atheist I cannot look from that view.
This is not to say that I believe in fantasy miracle working Gods.

The bible is myth with a message and to say there is no worthy message in Genesis would be foolish.

Regards
DL

The bolded is actually the sorta kinda Catholic view on the first 12 chapters of genesis- the fast nine pages. anything before Joshua is 'pretty much open to question' and is 'probably not'. There is no real proof for Exodus, for example.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
The bolded is actually the sorta kinda Catholic view on the first 12 chapters of genesis- the fast nine pages. anything before Joshua is 'pretty much open to question' and is 'probably not'. There is no real proof for Exodus, for example.

That would depend on how you view the Hyksos expulsion, the Exodus to me, but you are right in that we have no real proof of most of what is in scriptures and we have much to refute it's historic claims.

Regards
DL

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
That would depend on how you view the Hyksos expulsion, the Exodus to me, but you are right in that we have no real proof of most of what is in scriptures and we have much to refute it's historic claims.

Regards
DL

How do you determine that? Genesis to Exodus is at most one tenth of the old testament ...

You are prob correct that the Exodus story is somehow 'warped over ' form an amalgam of Egyptian history. However, the conquest of Canaan seems to have had some 'fact' behind it.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
How do you determine that? Genesis to Exodus is at most one tenth of the old testament ...

You are prob correct that the Exodus story is somehow 'warped over ' form an amalgam of Egyptian history. However, the conquest of Canaan seems to have had some 'fact' behind it.

There are many facts in the bible for sure. That does not mean that where they are used is in factual accounts.

The bible is myth with a message and should not be read literally.

There was an Egypt but not as written of in scriptures and the same would apply to Canaan. We cannot know just what the ancients were trying to tell us as scriptures have lost their value thanks to the churches.

Eden to the Jews was a success story but when Christianity reversed that success to a failure, the whole bible was corrupted.

Regards
DL

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
There are many facts in the bible for sure. That does not mean that where they are used is in factual accounts.

There was an Egypt but not as written of in scriptures and the same would apply to Canaan. We cannot know just what the ancients were trying to tell us as scriptures have lost their value thanks to the churches.

Eden to the Jews was a success story but when Christianity reversed that success to a failure, the whole bible was corrupted.

Regards
DL
too Sweeping.
a discontinuity line exists at the Reign of King Saul. The narrative becomes clearer and focused.

You need more research, FP

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Regards
DL
Where did you read that? Myn guidebook says it can't get anu more literal. We are in the 'doldrums' of prophecy being fulfilled. Something like the 40 years in the desert, when the action begins it was nonstop until the promised land was in sight (but actual possession put on hold for 40 years).

If 'word' is the book then what is the other part if not reality?

1Co:4:20:
For the kingdom of God is not in word,
but in power.

1Jo:3:8:
He that committeth sin is of the devil;
for the devil sinneth from the beginning.
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested,
that he might destroy the works of the devil.

1) to make manifest or visible or known what has been hidden or unknown, to manifest, whether by words, or deeds, or in any other way
a) make actual and visible, realised
b) to make known by teaching
c) to become manifest, be made known
d) of a person
1) expose to view, make manifest, to show one's self, appear
e) to become known, to be plainly recognised, thoroughly understood
1) who and what one is

Blue Letter Bible - Lexicon :: G5319