Democrats Truly Are Feckin' Stupid.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
White House press aide quits over threatening remarks to journalist
Author of the article:Reuters
Reuters
Publishing date:Feb 14, 2021 • 11 hours ago • < 1 minute read

White House Deputy Press Secretary TJ Ducklo looks at a paper sheet with names and headshots of reporters in Washington, D.C., Feb. 8, 2021. PHOTO BY CARLOS BARRIA /REUTERS
Article content
A White House press aide who repeatedly threatened a reporter working on a story about his romantic life resigned on Saturday.

Vanity Fair reported Friday that the aide, TJ Ducklo, told a reporter for Politico “I will destroy you” and made other crude remarks when asked to comment on a report that he was dating a Washington journalist. The White House initially suspended him without pay.

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said in a statement Saturday that Ducklo had resigned.

Ducklo said in a statement posted on Twitter that “no words can express my regret, my embarrassment, and my disgust for my behavior.”

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Psaki tried to cover it up and Biden was only going to give him a 1 week suspension until the pressure grew from reporters asking him to keep his inauguration promise, even then Biden didn't deliver on his fire them policy, the dude retired

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Why not lower the drinking age to 15?

Squad Member Ayanna Pressley Doesn’t Understand Why People Oppose Lowering Voting Age To 16​

Squad Member Ayanna Pressley Doesn't Understand Why People Oppose Lowering Voting Age To 16 (thegatewaypundit.com)

Okay.

Lower the age for criminal responsibility to 16.

Lower the drinking age to 16.

Lower the age of consent to 16.

Lower the age for Selective Service to 16.

Then we can discuss lowering the voting age.

You are either a fully responsible adult, or not. If not, you have no business voting.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Amazon says New York AG attempting to force it to subsidize bus service, surrender profits

Cuomo is personally responsible for thousands of Covid deaths and yet the NY AG wants to go after Amazon for not doing enough to protect its workers from Covid.
Not to mention that New York has been bucking minimum wage laws for YEARS. But that's a different story.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Okay.

Lower the age for criminal responsibility to 16.

Lower the drinking age to 16.

Lower the age of consent to 16.

Lower the age for Selective Service to 16.

Then we can discuss lowering the voting age.

You are either a fully responsible adult, or not. If not, you have no business voting.
So, I take it you have an objection to the current drinking age being 21?