Covid 19 - What's the truth?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
https://scontent.fyka1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/107497698_1400369060171016_3768387036969348934_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=bvRxze47dr0AX8b8_cR&_nc_ht=scontent.fyka1-1.fna&oh=03099436519bc34ecdb542bbb88440f1&oe=5F2D6CFA

Phoenyx

Nominee Member
Apr 25, 2020
Note that Canada is not on the list of good management.

worldometers.info pegs us as the 20th highest country in terms of deaths per million, at 233 deaths per million. (Source: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries ) Thing is, that number relies on some extremely dubious death certificates, at least if we're talking about Ontario. Rosemary Frei explains in the following article:
https://off-guardian.org/2020/05/26/were-conditions-for-high-death-rates-at-care-homes-created-on-purpose/

John C.A. Manley has an article that covers Canada as a whole on this subject:
https://off-guardian.org/2020/07/01/covid-deaths-in-canada-a-questionable-statistic/

Rue

May 28, 2020
Phoenyx while I agree you should be debated without attacking you personally I would suggest when people are on forums a long time they become overly familiar.

That said I am not sure why you would start a thread trying to deny what Covid 19 is. What is aso confusing is that the sources you provide do not deny Covid 19 exists.

Covid 19 exists so necessarily it is illogical to suggest it or any virus is not a serious danger to persons with pre-existing medical conditions that make them vulnerable to complications particularly from compromised or non existent immunity systems. Covid 19 like any virus whether its a flu, cold, is spread by microscopic particles of fluid in a bubble. That is fact not fiction.

You can try argue a virus is not lethal but that makes no sense. A common cold can be lethal to a person with no immunities such as someone on chemotherapy or taking medication for a transplanted organ. Each day millions of people with chronic conditions where their immunity is compromised, i.e., people with arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, asthma, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, organ transplanted individuals, people with liver and kidney disease, ms, md, als, Huntington's, Parkinson's Celiac Disease, Aids, on and on, live with the reality that any virus, bacteria or fungus that you and if healthy can fight off, they can not and could die from. Please let's put some proper perspective on this and not insult them unintentionally.

Covid 19 mutated from the handling of meat in open wet markets. As we speak other viruses are mutating from the handling of meat in open wet markets. The problem occurs in China because there are 2 billion people and the government is either unwilling or unable to control the wet markets. As I speak, rat, bat, squirrel, any kind of animal is on a counter in the heat, with its blood and being handled by someone not washing his hands. The viruses come from contact with the blood of the animals killed and placed on the counters.

That is fact. So is the fact that since ancient days many cultures created health laws as to the handling of meat so as to prevent the spread of viruses from having hand contact with meat and its blood and other bodily fluids. Its why say the civilizations in India that discovered medicine had strict rules about meat and why this was passed on in dietary laws in the Jewish and Muslim faiths and original Christian faith. Sure today we have modern health standards but we have had outbreaks of viruses in Canada from tainted meat and this is why we have so many provincial and federal regulations about handling anything perishable.

So I am not sure what your agenda is. Do any of us believe anything we read 100% probably not. However to deny any virus let alone Covid 19 is not contagious and can be lethal is absurd.

Do you really think viruses do not exist? Which one is it. Does Covid 19 exist or does it not? Because if it exists your entire premises makes no sense. If you are saying Covid 19 does not exist prove it please.

Either way reproducing subjective theories doesn't cut it. The onus is on you to establish your premises. If Covid 19 exists, then necessarily as a virus it is contagious and will be a problem. If it does not exist, you have some explaining to do,

Also if you have proof all the death rates are fake, provide it.

I think some people get angry when they read such threads because they find themselves locked in, limited in work or broke, and to be told by you the death of their loved ones from Covid 19 is fake or their being locked up for months is for no reason, triggers anger.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Phoenyx while I agree you should be debated without attacking you personally I would suggest when people are on forums a long time they become overly familiar.

I would say some people are filled with anger at the world and need to lash out. Since doing it in real life would earn them an ass whipping they do it here where they can get away with it.

Phoenyx

Nominee Member
Apr 25, 2020

Glad you agree. Especially considering that the rules actually say people shouldn't attack each other. Not sure what you mean by "overly familiar".

That said I am not sure why you would start a thread trying to deny what Covid 19 is.

The title of the thread is Covid 19 - What's the truth? Apparently, you've decided that questioning the truth as to what Covid 19 is, is "denying the truth." To which I say: "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it."

What is also confusing is that the sources you provide do not deny Covid 19 exists.

Which suggests that your idea of what I believe is wrong :p.

Covid 19 exists so necessarily it is illogical to suggest it or any virus is not a serious danger to persons with pre-existing medical conditions that make them vulnerable to complications particularly from compromised or non existent immunity systems.

I believe that 1 or more things are creating what we are calling Covid 19. However, I am skeptical that a virus alone is responsible for this. I am not even completely persuaded that a new virus is involved at all. My medical journalist's friend is partially why I am skeptical:
https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/09/scientists-have-utterly-failed-to-prove-that-the-coronavirus-fulfills-kochs-postulates/

However, for the time being, I am going with it. So, assuming that the Cov 2 virus exists, the issue is, where it lies on the spectrum of what I'll call vulture to lion. By this, I mean, is it swooping in to kill its prey single handedly or are things such as poor health, pollution and EMFs doing the lion's share of damage, with it just swooping in at the end?

Also if you have proof all the death rates are fake, provide it.

You may want to check out the article below that was in the OP:
https://off-guardian.org/2020/07/01/covid-deaths-in-canada-a-questionable-statistic/

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Glad you agree. Especially considering that the rules actually say people shouldn't attack each other. Not sure what you mean by "overly familiar".
The title of the thread is Covid 19 - What's the truth? Apparently, you've decided that questioning the truth as to what Covid 19 is, is "denying the truth." To which I say: "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it."
Which suggests that your idea of what I believe is wrong :p.
I believe that 1 or more things are creating what we are calling Covid 19. However, I am skeptical that a virus alone is responsible for this. I am not even completely persuaded that a new virus is involved at all. My medical journalist's friend is partially why I am skeptical:
https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/09/scientists-have-utterly-failed-to-prove-that-the-coronavirus-fulfills-kochs-postulates/
However, for the time being, I am going with it. So, assuming that the Cov 2 virus exists, the issue is, where it lies on the spectrum of what I'll call vulture to lion. By this, I mean, is it swooping in to kill its prey single handedly or are things such as poor health, pollution and EMFs doing the lion's share of damage, with it just swooping in at the end?
You may want to check out the article below that was in the OP:

Still quoting the idiot anti-vaxxer I see. Can't think for yourself eh. Gotta have the moron speak for ya.